FanFiction.Net
for Miss Bingley ruins herself

11/26 c8 Wyndwhyspyr
A lovely story. I am so proud of Georgianna.
9/22 c1 mom1.5
Just FTR I must say- Darcy was always to marry Elizabeth-Bennet works as a first name. Bingley would be dumb. ‘)
5/24 c8 tnet
such a lovely story, we see most of the characters grow and some get punished for their transgressions. I have re-read it with great pleasure. thank you for sharing your story
4/28 c8 Malous66
ALWAYS fun to see Caroline get what she deserves! Really enjoy a Georgie who steps up!
4/19 c8 theduskysky
Very nice.
11/12/2021 c7 MelodieMLB
I'm really enjoying your story. Thank you for writing it.
9/22/2021 c7 10GaijinVamp
Very good story. Caroline got what she deserved, and brought down by Georgiana. A growth season for everyone except Caroline. Thank you.
8/11/2021 c8 Kuwpp2
Love the epilogue. Enjoyed you story.
8/11/2021 c5 Kuwpp2
That was wonderful. Georgiana and Lady Matlock made my day. Charles is so gullible and not in a good way. I hope he does manage to apologize to Darcy for even thinking about Darcy saving his sister through marriage. That's too much to ask a friend. However, Darcy seemed like he would have lost his backbone and caved if it wasn't for Georgiana and Lady Matlock.
8/11/2021 c3 Kuwpp2
Lol. To sum it up- If Darcy was told of a possible compromise from Caroline, he will tell Bingley. Bingley would say it's a misunderstanding. Bingley would speak to Caroline. Caroline would deny and try again later. The author described that scenario perfectly. Too funny since that's what normally happens.
8/5/2021 c8 Colleen S
Excellent!
8/5/2021 c7 Colleen S
You wrote an excellent story and jealous screwballs made annoying comments!? Please do not pay attention! And in Life, too, we all run into people who like to put others down, to build themselves up! Loved this story!
7/4/2021 c8 6Taletha
Well done. I enjoyed this story immensely.
5/22/2021 c6 Guest
i really like that Caroline is banned forever from Pemberley and Darcy house. Very satisfactory. Well done Georgiana.
12/28/2020 c8 Guest