for Not Always Relaxing

1/30/2018 c1 Amanda
I loved it when you used the Rising Star for all of us Battlestar Galactica fans.
5/7/2017 c1 maclooping
On the first part (before Hannibal become weird ) i searching where the trouble will come ,because they will come obviously ! " ok maybe Brandi is a traitor ! she go lock them in the sauna and let's them cooked like lobster " "Why BA are alone ? humm maybe she want trapped him somewhere else" My mind has gone so far that I have forgotten the basis! Maybe like Face and Murdock who do not see the resemblance to the nam before it's too late to stop the memories of Hannibal to hit him ! I like when the story do this ! When she tell you " Yes they have many enemies but the worst is their memories! Do not forget that they can come back quickly!"
Thx to write this one ! i like it !

The reference to "The Rising Star" made me smile suddenly and I am relieved! Face is not accused of murder in this OS! hahaha
5/4/2016 c1 80peppe1951
Talking about a major flashback...the Colonel had one then.
4/8/2016 c1 Guest
I liked it wish writers would not make face and every one so emotional ;) but it happens I have always loved Hannibal but every one has rubbed off on me too! Love to read more :)
4/6/2016 c1 24MissEclipse
I absolutely loved this! It was a great Hannibal PoV and certainly made a change for the Colonel to be suffering with the purple wobbles! Nicely handled by all the team.
3/18/2016 c1 lunaz
well done
3/5/2016 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
Good thing the team were able to bring Hannibal back. And he still has a date. So it wasn't to bad of an experience for him .
3/3/2016 c1 fallenangel218
I loved this little ficlet - I could only imagine what would have happened, had they not been able to get Hannibal back. I'm glad B.A. was there to bring him back.
3/3/2016 c1 23LittleMonkeyDog
Nice one. Very nice on. I like this approach: Hannibal being in distress and needing his team to snap him out of it. And he gets the date with the pretty girl this time?
I had recognized the name of the ship, since I'm also a huge Battlestar Galactica (Original version) fan. I had no idea Dwight Schultz was had been working on a cartoon. Thanks for mentioning that !