for Kill, Save, Liberate!

3/31 c6 samuelcaldeira76gmail.com
Is this dead
7/4/2020 c3 15Vanessa Masters
Oh lord, I’d love to see Lava Dog butt heads with Esdeath, and maybe he’s end up killing her, but she’s maim him good.
3/14/2017 c6 6SwordOfTheGods
Following for now. Will Favorite once I see where this goes and it gets a little longer. I hope it's good. Keep writing!
2/17/2017 c4 King of fans
So the side are now settled.
2/2/2017 c6 6Kenpachi Zoro
I want to ser smoker and the others interact with esdeath.
12/26/2016 c6 8Resisting the Borg
YOU CAME BAAAAACK!
12/26/2016 c6 8The Keeper of Worlds
So, they've gotta fight through what I would call a 'Titan Storm' and then deal with a freaking literal Hydra? Wow, somebody must've just royally pissed off nature to make that happen. Coby and Helmeppo looking good though:-)
7/4/2016 c5 9christian.a.lebron1
Awesome story bro the speach was top notch
6/22/2016 c5 Gammaman
I HATE that I'm gonna die before a new chapter comes out this year. My future is uncertain, and I don't have much time left before I get kicked out of the house. I just hope that I'll be able to make it on my own and live to see this fic updated with a new chapter.
5/10/2016 c5 Guest
Waiting for a good fic to update is one of the most painfull thing ever. Especially the fic is slow
4/14/2016 c5 8Resisting the Borg
Not bad. I only just came across this, and I'm incredibly interested. I like your perspectives on the Marines and Revolutionaries-I hope that it continues once they get into the Empire. I enjoy Akame Ga Kill, but I'm a little disappointed that the 'necessary evil' angle disappeared in favor of a more conventional fighting series.
4/12/2016 c5 8The Keeper of Worlds
And the tensions build as the approach closes in:)
3/26/2016 c4 The Keeper of Worlds
I simply cannot wait to have each faction meet their counterparts! It'll be GLORIOUS!
3/19/2016 c3 9Kolomte'49
I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'm going to need another chapter to get a better idea about the direction of your story.
At the moment, and what you have raised in this chapter. The story takes place before the return of Luffy and his friends.
Which is a bit disappointing as it means that Sabo does not get his powers yet. But still we see that the story will be interesting, as everything points to a misunderstanding between the revolutionary army and Akame Dragon.
Esperó el próximo capítulo, gracias.
3/18/2016 c3 3Pagemaster96
A bit dull for my tastes, but well written and necessary for plot progression. Well done, keep up the good work!

Sincerely, Pagemaster