for Kill, Save, Liberate!

3/18/2016 c3 OneTail1053
Nice work dude loving the story so far and admiral fujitora is my favorite due to the fact he knows what true peace is like. (For me anyways) Hope to see more of your story to come :D
3/17/2016 c3 8The Keeper of Worlds
Wow, all kinds of dark politics and undertakings coming into play now. You did the warmongering blood hound that is Akainu well. Guy just stirs all kinds of hate under my skin on principle. He's a mockery of justice and leadership in many regards. A sea of blood isn't justice, it's just the call of sorrow before the horn of war. Wonder how/why Vergo is joining and with Smoker. Are we just guessing that Punk Hazard hasn't happened(exact One Piece time is unknown) or it'll change accordingly to then allow Coby in? Just curious.
3/14/2016 c2 3Pagemaster96
Loving the story, I can't wait to see what happened next! I haven't seen much of Akame, but I understand the basics, corrupt empire, the emperor is a puppet, night raid is basically vigilante assassins, and some guy gets caught up in the middle, Tatsumi if I'm right.

Anyway, great start, can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely, Pagemaster
3/10/2016 c2 brave kid
Whoa great job
3/10/2016 c2 8The Keeper of Worlds
I really hope Night Raid can live and The Minister is gutted early with ALL his treachery revealed.
3/9/2016 c1 The Keeper of Worlds