FanFiction.Net
for Red Roses, White Scales

1/16/2022 c3 4PoofyOhio
Solid nope. Not reading this any further; too many grammatical mistakes, the writing is bland and incredibly lacking in descriptions unless it’s about a characters looks, the dialogue is a mixture of meh and extremely cringy, Mikhail is too perfect and acts like a cookie cutter anime protagonist, Yang literally checked out her younger brother; that’s a level of degeneracy I’m not wanting from a RWBY fic.

All in all, not for me. Others may like it, but I do not.
9/1/2019 c5 Lucas Oliveira1
It's sad that we don't see Zero in history anymore
1/19/2018 c7 Capt. Schroller
Mikhail to me has probably hit the jackpot on his wish. He got to be born into loving caring family that had a wonderful mother and probably the best and kindness sisters that adore him and want him safe. Also, if I am wrong, Mikhail was born into a world a lot better then the one he left.
7/9/2017 c6 Comet
Yang: No need to act so formal Weiss after all...I've...seen...you...naked
4/16/2017 c28 Tejerina
Hey! This one is a good story too! :D
12/25/2016 c28 1Tsunashi777
Pretty interesting development of plot . Thanks for update
12/24/2016 c28 3PersonaQeminod1
Hope that Qrow isn't watching him or he dead.
12/7/2016 c27 PersonaQeminod1
Kinda curious in who that was.
12/7/2016 c27 2Chaos Dragon God
Well both good work and happy birthday
12/7/2016 c27 tHe ultimate demon dragon lord
Happy birthday.
12/7/2016 c27 CrazyNK
Happy Birthday! also great chapter as always.
11/16/2016 c3 1jordanlink7856
This honestly sounds a lot like another crossover story, I just can't put my finger on it
10/25/2016 c26 1Tsunashi777
Thank you for writing this wonderful story , KhaosKhan. I hope you will update this story soon .
Also . Good luck you with to settle your problems
10/23/2016 c26 3PersonaQeminod1
Good luck on coming backing. Hope the new person can be able to do justice for your work and doesn't do anything that well cause people to want to delete your work. Wish i could do this for, but I have a bit of stuff to do too.
10/23/2016 c26 Sonicdude8
I hope things get better for you, and good luck.
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »