for Wolfish Possibilities

7/29/2017 c91 119Stand with Ward and Queen
Well, this was pretty dark in comparison to your usual works. Really hope you continue this, you absolutely have to after leaving it like that.
7/27/2017 c91 26ArlyssTolero
Gah-ah-ah! And people say I have a vivid, scary as hell imagination! Or maybe I'm just used to mine and so I don't see it as clearly as I do this one... stomach churning... and I had a burger not too long ago. Oh, not good... not good at all...
7/26/2017 c63 Scotty
This is so hilarious and funny and pathetically cute that I just cant! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
7/12/2017 c87 119Stand with Ward and Queen
Nice, very X-Men days of future past like. Stiles must have got quiet a show. *Chuckles* So, I'm not usually down with threesome relationships, but I could really see the Scott/Malia/Kira thing. Always felt like there was a lesbian subtext between Kira and Malia and even before the other day's trailer, I felt like they've been building up subtly towards a Scott/Malia thing. And considering Pack dynamics and all that, I could see this. Hope you continue this one or at least do a follow up!
7/12/2017 c87 Harry Lokison
you took my idea! awesome job :D
6/21/2017 c85 10Isa Wilson
I noticed that little nod to one of your fics, First Full Moon! XD
6/11/2017 c84 Isa Wilson
How about Scott gets a dog, and discovers that werewolves can in fact understand canine creatures! And he even strikes up a conversation with the dog :)
4/19/2017 c76 Isa Wilson
Ooohh, this should be good!
3/26/2017 c73 Isa Wilson
How about Scott talking to his mother in Spanish which gets Kira aroused? :)
2/13/2017 c63 40TweakerWolf
wut
XD
2/13/2017 c61 TweakerWolf
Derek plays rhythm guitar... I have a hard time believing that XD
All that loud noise, must be HELL on the Weres in the group o.O
I'm all for Allison wanting to support her friends but she has no practical experience in managing... poor Allison is in for stress and nightmares! Managing is hard as fuck for paid professionals...
I love connection between the songs and the various events from their lives, although I have to wonder how it would go over with the various supernatural creatures (and Hunters) that hear their music XD
interesting choice for sure!
2/13/2017 c60 TweakerWolf
Wow, poor Scott, getting uprooting from everything he's ever known. But, I can understand Melissa's thinking. And of course, it's Scott, he'll be making new friends in no time! And of course he meets Kira XD why else would you have him move to NY?! hahaha
2/13/2017 c59 TweakerWolf
Yay, Scott got some time off, he deserves it! And he got to hang out with just about everyone, awesome!
1/25/2017 c63 10Isa Wilson
To be kind of honest, this was kind of adorable! And I'm pretty sure If Noshiko saw that,she would sue for her daughter :)
1/19/2017 c6 Starwarsnerd
This is my fave so far. Awesome!
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »