FanFiction.Net
for The Human Disguise Project

10/23/2018 c1 late2review
This was short but sweet. Only thing I wish that could have happened is readin bout sans possin on da stage. The camo thingy only works fo 20 mins so wit a *poof* sans is sans again and it just became awkward as f**k. Yes, I am waaaaay to late2review and doubt I will ever get an answer(looooool if I do:3)damn did I just rhyme. wooops...?
7/25/2017 c1 Guest
Thanks a lot for this! I just finished The Space Between and am overjoyed to get a happy glimpse into Frisk and Sans' life after all that heartache.
12/20/2016 c1 7348joey
Oh, just from the summary, I think I'm going to enjoy this. I just imagined monsters wearing flat paper masks with smiley faces on them and no other disguises going out and saying things like, "Greetings, fellow human. How are you on this fine, human day? Shall we waddle off and join together to perform our various human activities?" without realizing that they were talking to a manikin or a fire hydrant or something.
Yes, that is the perfect name Asgore would pick for this project.
I liked this. I especially liked Undyne instantly attacking Sans thinking he was human, though you'd think Alphys would've told her about this beforehand. Eh, maybe Undyne just forgot. Either way, she's in for a bad time if she doesn't stop.
6/2/2016 c1 176Firehedgehog
lol
4/19/2016 c1 Guest
i have an idea like this, except it involves mettaton inadvertently semi-accidentally flirting with papyrus because mettapyrus is the best.
4/10/2016 c1 Guest
oh no... what are they up to...
3/5/2016 c1 Guest
This looks interesting sadly is just a one shot it would be greate if you make it a whole story.
3/4/2016 c1 Guest
Great stuff. I work at a publishing company and would love to work with you on a written composition. I really think you're could go far. Please contact me at . Thanks.