for Powerless: a PPG Story

4/3/2016 c3 26canzie
oh, what a good ending! I mean, it was good and bad cause mojo got away but they were all like 'sisterly love!' and they're gonna get their powers back. (and get mojo). I hope the sequel has those answers, I liked this story.
4/3/2016 c2 canzie
:OOO
Is she little again? Did she DIE?! wow, I didn't think she'd do it... XD good job!
4/3/2016 c1 canzie
I like the idea and direction already! But it is a little hard to read since it isn't as visually appealing, with like the large clump of text with no spaces between. The only thing I would say is try double spacing your stories between paragraphs. Like, instead having it like this:

"don't worry, professor. I'll be safe, I promise." She said into his shoulder.
Buttercup released her creator from her embrace and...

Try having it like this between dialogue/ large paragraphs:

"don't worry, professor. I'll be safe, I promise." She said into his shoulder.

Buttercup released her creator from her embrace and...

I'm sure you've seen it like that around fanfiction on other stories and you certainly do not have to change the format you write your stories in, its a suggestion I received when I was younger and greatly appreciated. But after that, it looks really great! Like, everything is well written and easy to follow and I can't wait to read the next chapter. :)))
3/6/2016 c3 10Lunawolfmoon
I'm so happy to be able to read another Ace and buttercup story. :D i really like how you got down Ace. I can actually picture him saying it as, if i was watching the show. I can't wait to see you continue with it. I always say the world needs some more buttercupXace stories. Oh but before I forget for some reason the first chapter is all messed up with adding in a bunch of code along with the story. Not sure if it was just my phone glitching out or if it was on your end so you might want to check that out. Overall really good story and I'll be waiting to read the next chapter. .

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service