for The Dragon Compromise

6/20/2016 c13 Grima
when's the next chapter?
4/30/2016 c13 2RUBYJEMS
i love this story bring on hiccup and stoicks meeting!and may drago stay away forever!
4/22/2016 c13 2Lily-Codie19
You need and deserve a break. 13 chapters. That's already a lot of chapters. You really do deserve it. I just wish I could be like you - a writer who can actually give their readers a chapter. I'm not that talented.

Anyways, I love this chapter and I hope you keep up the great work!
4/20/2016 c12 Lily-Codie19
I am very sorry for not reading the last chapter earlier on. I didn't mean to not read. I just didn't have internet.

Anyway, I love this chapter! It showed Stoick's side and how sad he is. You're right. He's not an idiot. He's just misguided by anger and the need to avenge. I wish I didn't call him one. I'm sorry Stoick!

Anyway, I hope you keep up the great work and update soon!
4/20/2016 c11 Lily-Codie19
Sorry. I didn't get time to review until now. Sorry again. I still love this story and I love this chapter. And to make it up for you, I'm gonna read the next chapter. Sorry again.
4/8/2016 c10 Lily-Codie19
I wish you luck in college. I know that it's stressing but I have not experienced it... yet. And I am not looking forward to it. But I have to go through it.

Anyways, I hope you don't kill Stoick. He may be an idiot but he doesn't deserve to die. Yet. I think. Anyways, I still love this and I hope you keep up the great work!
4/4/2016 c9 Lily-Codie19
That was unexpected. I did not expect for her to faint. But the idea is original so I love it! Anyways, I hope you keep up the great work and update soon!
4/2/2016 c8 Lily-Codie19
You definitely know your readers because I SO hate cliff-hangers. :3 But I still love this and I hope you update soon!
3/31/2016 c6 Eldooravek
"There's a dragon here" "Kill it."
"We're not dragon hunters"
MMMMM MM,MHMMHHMMHMN
3/29/2016 c5 3JEM48893
I love the Mother son relationship! Please update some more! I hope that maybe Hiccup will ask about his father, and Valka will take him to meet him! That would be adorable!
3/29/2016 c5 8The Crimson Commando
Sweet. I don't think I've seen many fics where Toothless considers Valka as a mother and/or Valka considers Toothless like a son.
3/24/2016 c4 3thedeathwidow
nice!
3/22/2016 c3 1Mr.Fury
Please by all means, go on! I am loving this so far!
3/16/2016 c2 Guest
Please update. Awesome.
3/10/2016 c2 40Kitsune Foxfire
A good start and I look forward to more.
18 Page 1 2 Next »