FanFiction.Net
for The Funnies? or Boxes? Diaries

7/27/2017 c3 JR
Seriously. Judy has a stomach now and they still haven't told the rest of the family yet
7/27/2017 c2 JR
Love the sloth reverence
7/23/2017 c1 SmokeSpark
My pregnant what
7/6/2017 c5 Guest
Berlin you motherfuckknig bitch
7/8/2017 c15 2WildflowerDar
I don't know maybe both?
7/2/2017 c8 varzate732
So Cute!
6/27/2017 c14 Guest
Read this fic at least over 10 times and just now noticed a mistake. Nick already knew about Stu's nickname name for Judy back in chapter 4.

Still a amazing fan fic thou. The others are to. Wish they had finished to. Still wonder why they were just abandoned and the author didn't just have someone else finish them like this one.
5/31/2017 c1 Guest
This was really great. I wonder why the author didn't finish it and the other fan fics.
5/7/2017 c1 WENZLER
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
4/6/2017 c5 anon
I can't tell if this is great or terrible
3/31/2017 c1 TheAverageReader
Sorry, anyways Berlin not being a "villain" completley diffuses all tension and buildup, no climax (at least ont a powerful one) , nothing. If an antagonist is in a story, I expect a larger blow than a few weak swipes of his claws.

Rating- 4.8/10
3/31/2017 c1 TheAverageReader
Sooo... When reviewing this I thought it would be absolute and utter smut. But it is okay.. I still don't get why "Berlin" would specifically attack Wilde and Hopps. Being in a interspecies (interracial?) relationship does not change much. If he wants them to " be grateful" he should not make a pregnant lady foam at the mouth. Also Berlin being
3/22/2017 c8 Cat
I swear I will kill you if you kill the babies
3/13/2017 c14 Warriorsbp259
Ummm. I think Clawhauser is a leapord. I am a big cat know-it-all ;D
Though I still love your writing! (I'm only ten but who freaking cares)
3/13/2017 c13 Guest