FanFiction.Net
for Five Wishes

11/16/2021 c7 Connie
Lovely story enjoyed reading it
11/1/2017 c7 rcfan77
Great story! :)
5/22/2016 c6 9NikitaKaralis
Wow, another fantastic chapter of an unsure future for the three! I bet William is as unsure as Mulder is with where he belongs! Great job!
5/22/2016 c5 NikitaKaralis
Whoops! There goes that potty mouth she'll deny! I'm sure learning that Will wants to stay with them will cause that amensia again! Great job!
5/22/2016 c4 NikitaKaralis
Wow! I liked Will and Mulder's first encounter. I am sure they will make a nice family of three even if it will be a bit awkward at first. Nicely done!
5/22/2016 c3 NikitaKaralis
Very intense! Great job!
5/22/2016 c2 NikitaKaralis
Nice job! Very interesting start to this AU!
5/22/2016 c1 NikitaKaralis
Hmmm, I never thought about chemotherapy. Great start!
5/18/2016 c1 1victoria vla
The whole story is incredible beautiful, it would be a blessing if you decide to continue it sometime.
4/27/2016 c7 Guest
I really enjoyed it. I didn't realise until further along you still had them together. I really wish they hadn't been broken up. I still don't understand why they did that. Anyway, I hope they get back together in season 11 and finally settle down with William like they do in this. I loved the kitchen kiss. Hot.
4/27/2016 c6 107Kyouryoku Senshi
Awww. So much! Very in character and you got them all captured perfectly. I also love to run with M&S being married. As they're married until proven otherwise!
4/26/2016 c3 20MrsSpookyLiz
Oh my god this is AMAZING :) Well done.. I am gonna read it all I CAN'T STOP! I hope this happens in season 11. It's adorable.
4/26/2016 c5 107Kyouryoku Senshi
Awww I love it
4/24/2016 c4 Kyouryoku Senshi
Love it!
4/24/2016 c3 Kyouryoku Senshi
I'm pretty sure I read the first two chapters of this before! I think I read part of this before your other fic Haha
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »