for Harry Sanchez and the Magic McGuffin

9/22/2019 c12 58randomplotbunny
Awesomeness! XD
8/9/2019 c12 Kyrianae Narii
I feel as though I should commend you. I honestly feel like I've just witnessed a Rick and Morty episode (or two) in written form. Well done my (possibly) fellow mammalian. Well done indeed.
8/4/2019 c12 6ShinigamiPhantom
So, are they gona use the stone to get rich or what?
8/4/2019 c12 Autismguy593
sweet lord
8/4/2019 c12 Obi wan Kenny
"Where's the Fucking key!?" Lmao I'm dead!
8/4/2019 c12 Sharkboy
Is Rick going to do experiments with Quirrell/Voldemort?
8/4/2019 c12 Jb
Schwifty? What the hell is that?
8/4/2019 c12 5annasfanfic
8/4/2019 c12 1forthose8675309
I love these updates
7/20/2019 c11 TheRealOJ32
Oh my God I love this fic! Definitely my favorite Rick and Morty fanfic ever and probably my favorite Harry Potter one to. Please update soon! I need my Rick and Morty fix before the new season!
4/10/2019 c6 11Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
...despite the HORRID logical flaws of someone being able to force a kid raised by Rick to join a sports team he doesn't want, and Snape harassing Harry withouth making up a passable excuse for it... your story is too fucking good to not follow.

But I'm BEGGING you... PLEASE make it LOGICAL! And bloody CHANGE the damned timeline in a logical way based on people's actions, and make them act logical as per their personalities, PLEASE!
4/10/2019 c5 Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
You DO realize that even the wackyest of Rick and Morty's adventures have an inherent logic to it, right? And their actions ACTUALLY changes the event of things?

So I REALLY hope Harry won't end up illogically following the books for absolutly NO logical reason. *Glares warningly*
2/27/2019 c11 Autismguy593
Like the story so far. Keep up the good work.
2/26/2019 c11 1forthose8675309
OMG Rick you got Alan Turning Castrated. This is why I love this Fic. Those little moments feel so true to the source material
2/26/2019 c11 58randomplotbunny