FanFiction.Net
for Stop! Shower time

1/30/2017 c8 2TheAssassin2
I know Nick is snarky with Bogo a lot but this is just insane, completely insane. He might as will be dead already! XD
1/30/2017 c7 TheAssassin2
O- don't know what to say. I bet Judy wishes she never bought that carrot pen. I'm actually pretty terrified about what Bogo is going to do them.
1/30/2017 c6 TheAssassin2
I hope they don't brake anything else, besides maybe the bed. ;)
1/30/2017 c5 TheAssassin2
Oh no! Now their both on drugs! XD This can only end in one way. XD Finnick is too funny, if there is another part with him in it I think I'm going to die from laughter.
1/30/2017 c4 TheAssassin2
What are the odds? They must really be bad odds. XD I'm dying! HAHAHA! What a way to screw the moment! XD
1/30/2017 c3 TheAssassin2
Wow Judy on drugs makes for some interesting conversation topics. XD I'm not sure they're all out of her system yet, she still seams a little frisky. This isn't going to end well. XD
1/30/2017 c2 TheAssassin2
HAHAHAHA! Finnick is hilarious! HAHAHA!
1/30/2017 c1 TheAssassin2
Poor Nick that's so embarrassing. XD
1/30/2017 c8 6DustBunneee
Lewd yet hilarious! Original and unexpected! I loved this story from beginning to end. I honestly wished that there was more to read, it ends a bit abruptly, but that's okay. It was still an amazing read!

Would love to see more like this from you!

~November the Bunny
12/24/2016 c8 guest
hilarious
12/20/2016 c8 like
you have to update this is hilarious
10/7/2016 c8 Guest
Great story! are u going to continue it?
9/25/2016 c1 1Darth Becky 726
That moment there was SOO inspired by The Big Bang Theory, when Sheldon helps Penny after she fell in the shower. LOL!
8/26/2016 c8 Guest
Are you going to continue on the story or this is it This was pretty good
8/25/2016 c8 Fdddjd
Please update this is hilarious/ /
258 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »