FanFiction.Net

It’s junior !
9/11/2021 c3 Raging Drake
Dungeons yay!
9/11/2021 c2 Raging Drake
Ahahaha! He becomes a prison bitçh if he fails!
9/10/2021 c1 Raging Drake
Ahahaha! Quests are messing with him
9/9/2021 c6 RananRainmaker
Him complaining about having multiple girls is getting old very very quickly
9/3/2021 c1 UserIDHere
I don’t know why so many people hate on this story, but every argument seems to be they would make it so the MC is a god and never has emotions and is all knowing so what do you gain by telling anyone about the game instead of being human and wondering if you should be honest with the people you trust. It’s almost like he wants people he can have as friends or people he can be open with. I just don’t get how people cant see that most gamer fics are just wish fulfillment anyway so why would one that deviates from the normal gamer fics cause them to hate it.
9/3/2021 c1 demissedwaifu
Omg this is good but goddamn hilarious
8/31/2021 c1 Ricee
stupid. was good to give this a try considering how few long fics there are but this is just terrible. just straight up telling the first person he sees? what kind of fucking idiot does that?
8/21/2021 c33 Raging Drake
This is amazing,keep up the great work,I’ll just wait patiently for the great series
8/5/2021 c33 Karazik
This story was beyond stupid. I feel dumber for having read it
8/3/2021 c1 The-Matt-Boi
I will never understand will you would ever tell someone of your power, your just asking to get killed, when your power is unlimited potential your asking to due.

He has knowledge of RWBY, why would he ever say anything about his power,, if someone who is powerful ever finds out you'll die.

Also going to beacon is worse, because oz is going to find out, and he's probably gonna tell ironwood. Leading to Salem finding out.
7/31/2021 c33 Guest
We are now 3 years past the last update. Can we get an update on the story’s progress or just an update on how YOU are?
7/24/2021 c15 WandersAway
wait how is ruby gonna go to beacon when torchwick is gone?
7/4/2021 c25 CMDR Kai
Hmm, I wonder if Jaune can make nukes. It seems like Atlas is being naughty with a ripoff Spartan program, and they need to be disciplined. A few HAVOK tactical nuclear weapons should do the trick. They’re literally football nukes too, so sneaking them in wouldn’t be an issue.
7/1/2021 c33 Reader
Wow, that was a trip! Some enemies were weaker and stupider and the power balance were somewhat more skewed than I expected but this fanfic were still good! Too bad the fanfic stopped, though I think it's because the chapter size were growing too big. Around 10k each chapter should already be long enough.
3,281 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »