FanFiction.Net
for The Name of the Game

3/11/2021 c7 lilbigstoryteller
Hmm, an ok chapter.
3/11/2021 c6 lilbigstoryteller
I enjoyed the start of this chapter since it didn't have any harem stuff, but I didn't like the latter part of the chapter because it did. So far, there are things I like and don't like, but more things that I like than not.
3/11/2021 c5 lilbigstoryteller
Well dang it. I was hoping it wouldn't be a harem, but lo and behold, I was wrong. I will still see if I can continue, but if it gets worse than this I might stop reading.
3/10/2021 c4 lilbigstoryteller
Good chapter. I still have my fingers crossed, hoping the harem isn't happening.
3/10/2021 c3 lilbigstoryteller
Yeah...now your just adding skills from the gamer web comic. I'm still going to read this, but I don't like the create instant dungeon skill because it makes leveling up a walk in the park.
3/10/2021 c2 lilbigstoryteller
Nice story so far. I'm still hoping that this doesn't become a harem.
3/10/2021 c1 lilbigstoryteller
I don't like the fact that he showed off his gamer powers. I like it when the gamer hides their powers, but I don't hate this direction. What you said about the wives thing scares me, because this may very well be a harem, which I dislike greatly. I will continue reading and see how this story goes.
3/7/2021 c18 Truck-Sama
Always has been both one of my favorite RWBY and Gamer stories. Really hope that you one day come back to it bud. I'll probably just reread it every few months till you post a chap again. Have a good one buddy.
3/2/2021 c10 KaySchus
Having to out up with the ranting of an arrogant man who hates the world and everything in it is such a massive downside to this story. in h the MC's mind everything is obviously the fault of women and nu-males (whatever the he'll that even means).
2/28/2021 c32 UserIDHere
Still good no matter how much I reread
2/24/2021 c33 Guest
Finish it finish it finish it
2/21/2021 c33 Treant Balewood
Loved this story, Thanks for Writing!
2/4/2021 c1 1ArisakeUchiha
Good chap'
1/30/2021 c33 Guest
I really look forward to when your employment situation settles down and you can get back to writing. This story is excellent and I’d hate to see it abandoned.
1/30/2021 c33 2Eien Samsara
Great story, hope you start again.
3,285 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »