for All Things Considered

7/22/2017 c1 6Fiction is the Truth
For some reason, this reminds me of percabeth, they both start out hating each other.
3/1/2017 c6 1The Epic Time Lord
Reread the whole thing again, and man I'm still impressed with every word. thanks for such an awesome story guys. Here I am hoping and praying for the continuation.
(It wouldn't let me post on chapter 8 or 7 because I'd already reviewed those ones. Go figure)
9/7/2016 c8 cheekysu
I love this! It's PERFECT. Hope you're able to pick it up again sometime.
9/6/2016 c8 3imaginingdragons
AHHHH I DON'T WANT THIS TO END. I've loved this story so much, especially how you and PainicPanic share the characters and the writing - but, for the sake of finishing the story, would you consider finishing it all yourself? (I hate to suggest that but ugh, the Fiyeraba).
9/5/2016 c8 5Indy's Green Hat
Oh thank goodness that wasn't a cliffhanger because I would not be happy with you (I would feel similar to disappointed parents and shake my head at you!)
However I am shaking my head at these two hardheaded people. One because she is trying to ignore what she feels and the other because he is stringing along Galinda, so he could also pretend like nothing is happening to him.
I do hope this story continues someday!
9/5/2016 c8 24RavenCurls
Awwwww...

I really love this chapter!

They're both so adorable. The way you/pp describe her driven half mad by him & how she resolutely decided to avoid him but yet he was, trying to get attention again, NOT avoiding his feelings, & i have this smile on my face (while chewing my bread) & starting to have this ache in my heart when she ignored him ( if i die of a broken heart on the next few days you'll know it's because of this chapter). This chapter really makes me want to write fiyeraba again cos i miss them & miss writing about them so much.

Usually I'll be able to detect slight differences in style when you & pp write but this time round it's seamless so kudos for that! :D

I'm So sad that this is the last chapter! T_T (still not good with emojis) PP, if you're readng this please continue this!
9/5/2016 c8 1The Epic Time Lord
Ahh, I'll miss this story a whole lot. I hope you guys have a good year too, and if you ever do decide to continue, "I'll be right here waiting, all night" ;)
Thanks a bunch for writing this, it was a really fun ride
8/29/2016 c7 The Epic Time Lord
I'm so sorry to hear about PainicPanic! I hope that you guys can hopefully one day pick up where you left off. This is an amazing story, one of the best for this fandom that I've found, and I'm very lucky to have been able to find it. Thanks so much for putting all this time and effort to create this. Good luck with everything guys!
8/27/2016 c7 Jenna
OH MY GOODNESS :D you are such a good writer! The way you paint this scene is gorgeous! thanks for sharing!
8/25/2016 c7 24RavenCurls
Lol. It's not what has his done? ( last sentence). It's "what has she done to him"? :p :p :p

I read this chapter while waiting for the train & i was chuckling throughout. What ill timing ( the Cub)! & glinda. Why must she have such a good sense of direction? Or can her nose sniff out Fiyero? ;p

I'm sad though, because there's only one more chapter to go. :( sad that real life (work most probably) renders PP too busy to write anymore :( I'll miss her fiyero!:(

Is it possible for you to take over her part if the whole storyline has been lined out? ( but then i know that you're busy with your work too:( )

:(:(:(
8/24/2016 c7 5Indy's Green Hat
Don't leave on a cliffhanger and I have no problem with the story going on hiatus! I can be pretty patient AS LONG AS THERE IS NO CLIFFHANGER! :P
...
This whole chapter...it's like I can feel the force of how hard they are both falling for each other. The fear and realization when they understand what's going on. The way they are both completely confused as to how it happened...
Another wonderful chapter!
8/23/2016 c7 James Birdsong
Cool three chapters of course
7/1/2016 c6 5MusicalBox09
Loved this chapter! FINALLY Elphaba managed to crack his cocky exterior and expose who he truly is. I was kinda getting frustrated like Elphaba... Hahahaha. (Good job on making me empathize with both of them here, BTW) This story made my Fiyeraba-shipping heart very happy. As usual. _

Geez, that ending, tho... Can't wait for your next update! The story's amazing and really gripping so far.
6/11/2016 c4 1The Epic Time Lord
You guys are both so talented! I'm loving this story and it's just the Fiyeraba I needed _
6/11/2016 c6 24RavenCurls
Fiyero in silk shirt & unbuttoned waist coat. #drooolllll

& oh gosh, it must be so difficult to keep to the original dialogue & inject new ones & showing how both felt. Both Of them have such different personality & he's been running away from himself for dip long that it's almost unbelievable that they'll both fall for each other.

Good job for making it sync & gel!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »