for A viper-lizard's tales

4h c142 1Call.Me.Random
holy shit. like, honestly, *fuck*
1/8 c141 9Luna Lillyth
Chain accessories, sounds like a nice toy for Toph to busy her hands with.

But oh~h Zuko finally talking about his backstory in full. Well, his father is a monster, of course “punishments” would be terrible.
Scratch that, would be unforgiving.
1/5 c141 13Elf Kid2.0
This is good and I like it a lot. I really enjoy how you write Toph; her voice comes through very clearly, and I like her musings in different forms of child abuse.

Thank You for writing this!
1/5 c141 1Call.Me.Random
ohhhh princess is SUKI

i’ll admit, that one took me a while
12/22/2020 c135 2Kawisdom
Good to see this. I hope you're well.
Not a happy chapter, but at least it's clear that Jet understands Zuko and cares about him. However much Iroh cares, he does have that one flaw. He doesn't really understand Zuko. Sharing Zuko's private shame isn't his place, even if Iroh doesn't believe he should be ashamed.
12/22/2020 c140 9Luna Lillyth
The counting leaves an odd tension. There's no fighting, no real drama beyond Sokka's recovery, just the numbers.
After the battle scenarios sometimes hold a certain silence to them. Be it a moment before a hero perishes from injuries. Victory not realized by the five man band yet. ETC.
Here, the fight is over but the silence is not there for Suki. Undying attention to every detail around her. That type of awareness (hyper or no) is usually reserved for intense situations like combat.
She hasn't relaxed and in shows in the numbers.
12/8/2020 c139 Luna Lillyth
Oh. Hoo-ho-ho.
Azula going bye-bye is going to affect a lot of things.
12/8/2020 c139 1Call.Me.Random
oh. dai li chapters always leave me feeling like... hm.

because the whole mind control thing is really *yikes*, but this chapter actually made me kinda sad for han. even though he’s gonna be passing the mind control techniques forward.

also, yeah, azula had a breakdown. that’s gonna have an interesting follow up
12/8/2020 c139 13Elf Kid2.0
This is good stuff, and the emotions feel very real. Thank You for this.
12/8/2020 c139 2artKuzon
This story is so complex and interesting, I love it
11/25/2020 c138 65MorgantheFae
Personally, i /always/ enjoy the suffering. :)
Man, banishment through a note, not even, like, telling her in person, that has to suck. I mean, at least she’s not physically hurt, but given Azula’s mental state, that’s not saying a whole lot. I’m really curious to see what she does next.
11/25/2020 c137 MorgantheFae
I really like the line, “The night is quiet and warm and Zuko can’t help but ruin it.” That’s my boy, all right. Zuko can’t help but open his mouth and mess things up. Honestly, though, it’s good for them to talk this out. Even if Zuko can’t help but be socially awkward.
11/24/2020 c138 9Luna Lillyth
Chip, crack, shatter. The last pillar of Azula’s life and mind has crumbled.
The broken pieces remain, stress and failures weighing down any sense of duty she used to have.
And for now... this is how her world ends.

*ahem* Fitting title for the chapter here.
11/24/2020 c138 1Call.Me.Random
god. this chapter was.. a lot.
11/11/2020 c137 9Luna Lillyth
Extremes of temptations and making bad choices.
At least he knows now that going that far wasn’t the right way.
738 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »