for A viper-lizard's tales

8/10 c176 86MorgantheFae
Welcome back! Love seeing into Azula's mind a little as she starts to recover.
8/2 c176 Dadycoool
I am significantly more scared of an Azula with nothing to lose than even falling-apart!Azula. Of course, I'm still highly scared FOR her.
6/13 c175 MorgantheFae
Love all the girl bonding. I'm glad Suki's doing a little better, even though the situation is still rightly complicated. I've burned myself out on a story before and it was not fun, so i completely understand your hiatus. I can imagine a lot of contributing factors to your decision, but obviously i don't know exactly what you're feeling, so just. Take care of yourself. :)
6/1 c174 MorgantheFae
I love the title for this chapter. It's possibly one of the most fitting in the entire series. I'm very happy with the Toph-and-Suki bonding in these last three chapters, too.
5/26 c175 Guest
thanks for the chapter, enjoy your break.
5/24 c175 1Call.Me.Random
lovely chapter, as always! have a good break, take care of yourself!
5/24 c175 3Kawisdom
Suki caught me by surprise so I'm glad Toph decided to follow her.
Enjoy your time off!
5/24 c174 5artKuzon
Don't worry, take all the time you need. I do the same on stories and other stuff. For example I left a very long game for more than a year, but when I returned it was amazing and I was glad I stopped because after the pause I was able to enjoy the game much more. If I didn't I would not have enjoyed the ending of that game as much as I did. Also, you have no obligations towards us. You write this amazing story and we can read it for free, so don't worry about it.

Talking about the chapter: Zuko as a young, single and adoptive father is kind of funny (and fitting) now that I think about it. I also believe that if it wasn't for Ozai interfering, he would have been a great big brother. For example there is a scene where Zuko and Azula are actually having fun together (in a flashback, when the news of Lu Ten's death arrive), or when he enstablishes a (kind of) sibling relationship with Lee (I'm not sure about the name).

Anyway, great chapter
5/24 c175 30Excited-Insomniac
This is a wonderful chapter, thank you! And take good care of yourself-there's nothing worse than getting burned out on something you love. We'll be here when you come back! :)
5/24 c171 3Kawisdom
These few chapters were a little painful to read and I'm not even very sensitive. Still, with all the doubts I've seen expressed about Aang's pacifism being realistic or useful in the face of this war, I hope he can continue to represent his people's beliefs throughout.
A world this wounded needs an example of compassion and forgiveness. After what he's heard, it would be easy for Aang to feel bitter towards almost everybody but he understands how hard things were for any Air Nomad allies instead.
5/23 c173 86MorgantheFae
Man, this chapter hits right in the feels. Because you're absolutely right - Toph is such a badass but we all in the fanbase tend to forget how she left her whole family behind, and that's gonna hurt, even if she's ultimately better off without them. She /is/ gonna miss her mom sometimes. Probably her dad too, although that seems like it was probably a more distant relationship. It /is/ lonely to be strong.
5/14 c1 Va3028
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
tomorrow. Thank you
5/10 c173 5artKuzon
Perhaps Toph is very immature, but she is also wise at the same time. Also, the title made me laugh at first. Now I also think it's very fitting on a metaphorical level, because they will "get stronger together". Great chapter, as always
4/26 c173 Guest
thanks for the chapter !
4/7 c55 SimplyJoJo
just me or does jet have a little obsession with zuko
878 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »