for A viper-lizard's tales

3/7/2017 c56 Guest
I like the veteran's perspective in this.
3/6/2017 c56 121Kimberly T
Glass-making is such an incredibly cool art; my daughter and I love to watch the demos given by artists in our area about once or twice a year. I do wonder how things will evolve-or devolve-between Shi and Jet...
3/6/2017 c56 13Elf Kid2.0
This is excellent!

I love how you take Shi's perspective on the matter. He sees so much of Jet, understands so much of what has happened and what he's been through- all filtered through perfectly reasonable but inaccurate assumptions.

The bit where Jet slipped up and said what he was thinking was excellent. Jet thinks that he's given himself away. Shi believes that he is angry at the war, speaking against the war, and advises caution. Jet is left thinking that HE KNOWS... and it's OKAY somehow?! And I love it. I love the miscommunication, and the confusion, and the complete understanding in this scene.

This is a beautiful, beautiful story and I am greatly enjoying it. Thank You for writing this.
2/22/2017 c55 34ManofManyHats
Oh Jet, you angry ball of angst. You write these characters so well and make their emotions so easy to absorb, it's amazing. With that said, someone better get this boy under control. Soon, preferably.
2/20/2017 c55 Guest
Just want to mention if you want a chance to have the gaang learn about some of zukos past it could be a play thats going on. Like the one they had on ember island in the show.
2/20/2017 c55 Loving fan 3
oh my god love this fanfic. You made it so realistic yet also alowed the characters to be portrayed in a diffrent light. Thanks so much would love to see the gaang [including jet] learn about how zuko got his scar and what happened to his mother. I had always wanted the group to be able to at least understand a little bit more of zuko's and get a more comprehensive look at his character as a whole. Well that and the fact I just want everybody to give poor zuko some love ;). Thanks for everything.
2/20/2017 c55 Laurie
Its good to see Jet again. Ive missed his angry, troubled thoughts so Im looking forward to next chapter. Please don't skip to someone else because that would be really, really frustrating!
2/20/2017 c55 13HikariNoTenshi-San
This is like a study of what trauma does to the psyche and how individual people process information with/despite/in reference to their personal trauma and what consequences that came about because of that trauma. It is both morbidly fascinating and disquietingly sad to me. An excellent read.
2/20/2017 c55 121Kimberly T
This is painful, and perfectly on spot for Jet.
2/20/2017 c55 4blobfishmiffy
I've always disliked Jet. But this is just so sad, and it makes you understand him better. Your writing is amazing.
1/23/2017 c54 Guest
Honestly this is my favorite fanfic, it is great to see Zuko as a father! I wonder how Gaang reacted to Jet's running away. And will Katara and Sokka pretend to be Aang's parents again since Zuko has a scar? And maybe they will have Lin with them and not a fake pregnancy belly?
1/19/2017 c54 Swanson
I fuckin love this story and I'm so glad that I found it! Zuko being a badass father (sorry, "protector") is so refreshing and awesome. Jet always crazy and full of hatred, man, he need a bottle of vodka and a bowl of ice cream. Lin is so cute, love her.
1/13/2017 c54 8supermage543
Great story. While your writing style is minimalist it still effective at spreading the message.
1/11/2017 c54 Violet Avrie
Wow 54 chapters went by fast. Still love it. Super terrified of Jets next move. Definitely missing some cute Zuko&Baby. Is the dance party still happening? I loved that. Excited for more!
1/11/2017 c13 Violet Avrie
THIS IS AMAZING! How have I never found this before?! I absolutely love it it just bumped Embers to second place this is my new favorite. How did I never know I needed Zuko with a baby in my life? And I don't know why but I love that Zuko never has any dialogue, it's like a detached stream of consciousness? I don't know. It's great. You're great. My only worry is that I'm going to get fired for reading instead of working omg.
881 « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »