for A viper-lizard's tales

9/2/2016 c46 4blobfishmiffy
i would love aang to read aang reacting to zuko being there. but this story stays amazing, and i am waiting for the next chapter
9/2/2016 c46 10Spherebleue
... Ces deux-là sont vraiment perdu (et tordu). Mais au moins, ils ont réussi à plus ou moins se rabibocher ? Je suppose XD ? Et Hadoka a bien décidé d'aider Zuko. Bon. Les choses vont mieux. Si on veut. Allez, on a de l'espoir !

(ça va juste exploser quand Zuko utilisera sa maitrise du feu. Ou simplement quand Aang se réveillera)
9/2/2016 c1 Guest
So Jet and Zuko is turning a new page in their friendship? Good to see they will stop being awkward around each other. And interesting to see Aang still didn't wake up, I am curious to see what will he think of Zuko.
9/1/2016 c46 11Mistystarshine
I really love this fanfic. 3 Your writing is excellent and I adore the plot. There are times when I wish it had dialogue, but I think the vivid way you portray the character's emotions makes up for it. Please keep writing!
9/1/2016 c46 12D3 Gorillaz
These chapters are all so short but all so impact full, I love it. This story is amazing.
9/1/2016 c46 13Elf Kid2.0
I am really liking this story- 'he can't afford having so few allies in the current situation'. I love it.

The fact that Sokka didn't defend him, and him seeing it as a betrayal- that makes sense. Based on the fact that Toph didn't appear to face any consequences, Zuko concludes that it couldn't have been fear that silenced Sokka. But from Sokka's perspective, defending the sort-of-descent guy who is also the Fire Prince... in front of his Tribesmen, warriors whose respect and approval he highly valued, who were basically the people he wanted to BE, and who hated Fire Prince Zuko... I can understand both points of view here.

Zuko and Jet's conversation needs to happen. It's going to be awkward and hard, but I think both of them will be better for it. Also, this. All of this. This is fantastic.

I am greatly enjoying this story, and I thank you for writing it.
8/29/2016 c45 Bookwyrm52
Jet's head is a scary place!
8/29/2016 c12 4Robin371
in an early chapter, you said that zuko first firebent at 5 then you changed it to 7
8/24/2016 c45 10Spherebleue
Ooooh, so much drama in this story, I love it !
8/22/2016 c45 Guest
Chapter 45? I didn't expected to write a new chapter :) I love how Jet wants to talk with Zuko and stop being angsty all by himself. I wonder who takes care of Lin when Zuko is busy with not being a true Fire nation soldier.
8/22/2016 c45 4blobfishmiffy
Why is this so amazing? I love how you write the charactersconfused and innocent and everything else they feel. I love it
8/22/2016 c45 Cookie-the-Rookie
Oh my god.
Oh. My. GOD.
That final sentence! Did Jet just come to a revelation? I am SOO happy that he's finally done angsting and he and Zuko can be friends again!
Great chapter as always!
8/21/2016 c44 13HikariNoTenshi-San
The saying that comes to mind is "From the mouth of babes, sprouts wisdom."

Duke, I wish the adults were smart like you, it'd be way less stressful. But then, on the other hand, there would be less story.
8/20/2016 c44 Bookwyrm52
fun outsiders perspective! Are we going to get the details of the closet incident? You've made me very curious.
8/19/2016 c44 Just me
This story is absolutely awesome! Jet was a favorite character of mine and I was so upset when he was actually confirmed to be dead...I had hope. And I was upset that he and Zuko couldn't stay friends. But this! I love this. Jet is still untrusting of Zuko, but that's pretty understandable. But he's still alive, and they're on the same side!

I really can't wait until you update again, cause really, this is awesome. The writing style is different, but it fits in a weird way.

Plus, Toph. 'Nuff said.