for A viper-lizard's tales

6/14/2016 c38 13Elf Kid2.0
This is quite good. I like Bato's reflections on the scar, and on warriors and children. It's good that he's noticing, and wondering- because really, that scar raises a lot of questions, if you really think about it. How does a firebender get that badly burned? How does a kid (because Zuko was about 12 when it happened) get in that sort of situation?

I wonder if Bato, and others, will see Zuko's protectiveness in a new way when they find out that the baby is a firebender. I wonder if that fact will fuel speculation about the child's parentage.

This is very good, and I like how it's developing.
6/2/2016 c37 121Kimberly T
...Of -course- Toph would tell 'Stalker' to just punch 'Sparky' if it'll help. But what'll she do if that first punch is being led by a dagger in his fist? Could she TELL, given all the sand obscuring her earthbending senses?
5/31/2016 c36 Kimberly T
Mmm, I'm gonna guess that Pipsqueak and The Duke have arrived, and they're about to be caught while attempting to steal a few supplies for themselves (I can't find it in the episode transcripts, but I kinda-sorta remember that's how they joined up.)
5/31/2016 c36 13Elf Kid2.0
This is good.
Who is attacking, I wonder? What will happen next? I look forward to the next chapter.
5/29/2016 c35 Guest
I just read this whole story and I love it!
5/27/2016 c35 121Kimberly T
Ohhh, Toph. I really wanna give her a hug right now... but she'd probably balk at that, wouldn't she? Toph the Tough doesn't do hugs, unless they're group hugs, and then it's a GAang thing.
5/27/2016 c35 13Elf Kid2.0
This. This is good, this is excellent, and I am interested. Very, very interested.

And also concerned, and curious. What exactly are people saying? What exactly is going on? I am enjoying this, and I am curious! :)
5/23/2016 c34 121Kimberly T
It's refreshing to get Hakoda's POV in any fic! He and Iroh are tied for Favorite Supporting Character as far as I'm concerned.
5/15/2016 c33 Guest
YOU CAN DO IT! This is amazing!
5/12/2016 c33 13Elf Kid2.0
This is great. This is very sweet, and I like the different reactions.

At some point, I think Zuko will need to take someone (Sokka? Toph? Chief Arnook?) aside and ask for help making sure that Lin is never alone with Jet, ever, because... Zuko doesn't trust Jet with children? Jet is crazy?

That leads me to wonder if Zuko will tell anyone about Lin's firebending. Or if Jet will. If he doesn't, how long will they be able to hide it? Also, I am very curious about the majority Water Tribe opinion(s) regarding Zuko, Lin, and/or Jet. Also, I want to see Zuko and Sokka talking, with at least one of them fishing for information and Zuko trying to figure out what his job is until Aang wakes up.
5/10/2016 c33 121Kimberly T
Aww... :-) Thanks, Toph! (Also, thanks for finally clearing up what happened in 'the Chase' in this AU.)
I wonder what Toph thinks of Jet? I wonder what nicknames she'll come up with for all three newcomers? I expect we'll find out sooner or later. (hopefully sooner!)
5/3/2016 c32 Guest
Oh wow I just dscovered your story now and I am addicted! I can't wait to see what happens next! I love your writing style, at first it was a little jarring but it works really well with the piece. Great characterisation, too :)
5/3/2016 c32 13Elf Kid2.0
This is wxcellent.

I like seeing things from Sokka's perspective, and I'd like to see more from his POV later.
5/2/2016 c32 121Kimberly T
Sokka's POV made for a refreshing change! I hope we get another chapter from him later on.

And in just one sentence, you more-or-less answered the question about why Jet came with Team Avatar instead of staying behind in Ba Sing Se with his friends.

(But I still want that flashback to explain how the events of "The Chase" played out in this AU.)
4/29/2016 c31 Kimberly T
I understand the reasons behind Zuko's agonizing decision here, but honestly, I'm rather surprised that Jet decided to go with Li/Zuko and the waterbender who still hates him, and leave his two best friends behind in a city being overrun. I would've thought he's stay behind to organize the Resistance, while simultaneously getting the Hell away from That F*ing Liar (who turned out to be both a firebender AND royalty, the two things he despises most all rolled up into one lying scumsucker.) Next chapter, would you please give us Jet's perspective and his reasons for joining 'Team Avatar' at that moment?
881 « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »