for One Simple Birthday Wish

9/9/2016 c1 9SapphiRubyCrys
Oh my... this fic is so beautiful and heart touching. I love it : )
3/31/2016 c1 132signelchan
Any fic that focuses on the Ylissean royal siblings as young kids is automatically a good fic, and you manage to make this fic spectacular by focusing on the youngest of the three and how she possibly would have been raised. I’m a sucker for caring older sister Emmeryn and trying older brother Chrom in their attempts to please baby Lissa the best they can—and reading about them fulfilling her wish to have her hair done is adorable. Who knew that Lissa would be spouting reason at such a young age to her older brother, and who isn’t surprised that Chrom doesn’t find it to be worth his time. But Lissa’s a wily one and gets him and Emmeryn wrapped up in doing her hair every year, until, well, the inevitable happened.

But Chrom takes having to be the sole stylist for Lissa’s birthday hair in stride and uses the opportunity to ask about his lady love’s hair, which of course Lissa is down for talking about. She knew this time would come from the time she was little, and she is willing to help her brother out. What a great sister. This does come at the price of them crying about Emmeryn, but who cares about that when Lissa just kind of…tells Chrom to marry Robin and he is super down for that. And then the wedding happens and it’s adorable and we can thank Lissa for making that happen because she’s the one who helped Chrom to do Robin’s hair and he totally did it on their wedding day and that’s actually a point of conversation? Well okay I guess we can forgive that because one, Vaike’s probably trying to get up under Lissa’s skirt and he needs a way to start talking to her, and two, he’s drunker than drunk and he’s going to spout nonsense.

Is it clear that I enjoy the Laike shipping vibes this fic gives off? Because man oh man do I enjoy those vibes. Best Lissa ship by far. She better teach him how to do her hair so they can get married too. Although I’m pretty sure he could rock the pigtails as much as he could.

Signel
3/17/2016 c1 robotortoise
This was a really sweet one shot!

I hope you don't mind, but I'm looking through your list of stories. You have a lot of really sweet Awakening drabbles! This one was no exception.
3/6/2016 c1 13Kit-Cat Star
Lissa is such a good, sweet character! I think you wrote her very well in this - Chrom too. Great story!
3/6/2016 c1 46GreenPokeGuy
Omg this is so cute c:

Aww, little Chrom doesn't want to play with his sister's hair. :P

Poor darlings, still sad about Emmeryn's death a year later :c But it's good that Chrom's able to do Lissa's pigtails c:

Chrobinnnn, and Chrom did Robin's hair, aww. Surprisingly, Vaike has some wisdom to say on the matter, after regarding it as a competition in true Vaike style, and then Lissa realises that Robin's a true part of the family now cc:

Such a nice tribute for Lissa's birthday! Happy birthday Lissa! C:

-Green
3/6/2016 c1 43lon'quesadilla
How great of a birthday tradition Lissa starts! Little Chrom being so opposed to it is perfect, and the sibling bondings over it is so adorable. iTS A SHAME IT HAD TO COME TO AN END D: The poor remaining siblings. Vaike probably has the sweetest and most sincere line from anyone in this fic, and he and Lissa's conversation was really altogether sweet. The remaining of this fic was great, and this was a really great tribute to Lissa's birthday, as it seems it would be very in canon. c: