for Clumsy?

2/22/2021 c1 29LunaLovegoodFan4Life
Poor Neville. Ron really went off the deep end here; he was almost as bad as Draco in this story. I'm glad Luna was there to make him feel better; those two are so cute together. :) 3 Great job!
9/26/2018 c1 7Ada1229
psst, I have a better name for the Luna/Neville ship

I call it the S.S. Lunar Badger (refering to Luna's name meaning Moon and the fact that I think Neville should have been in Hufflepuff whose mascot is a badger).

So yeah, I didn't wanna read this fic, I just saw that ship name you gave them and wanted to give you a better suggestion
7/29/2016 c1 35Hufflepuffection
Ron really would go off like that. But love all the Nuna moments! They truly are meant to be. She's so caring and sweet, just the kind of girl Neville needs.
5/21/2016 c1 7Frog In A Bog
Haha, lovebottom ;)
Love the story, it's so cute and fluffy! :O
3/11/2016 c1 2Photo Photo Photato
That was really nice though I dont think Ron would go that far. But anyway keep up the good work
3/10/2016 c1 42Cuthbert72
I like your take on Neville. It's very similar to mine. I feel that he wonders why the sorting hat put him in Gryffindor. I don't mind him being sad. Ron did touch a raw nerve by talking about his parents and was totally 'out of order'. It's good that he has overcome his inhibitions and established a relationship with Luna. She is good for him and will inspire him to be courageous. I should mention that Neville and Luna are my Harry Potter OTP.