FanFiction.Net
for Akame ga Titan

8/15/2019 c1 Alex defender
Update it 2019 about to be 2020 man
3/3/2019 c1 Verify123
Did anyone read the Manga of akame ga kill it way better than the show you show put it original that way also update please
2/8/2019 c1 Dracus6
Eren x Mikasa
Levi x Akame
Armin x Leone
Jean x Sheele
Tatsumi x Mine
Wave x Kurome
in future chapters Titans will appear in the Empire such as the Armored Titan, The Colossal Titan, The Ape Titan and the Female with an army of Titans
Eren Berserk Mode
Levi God Mode
1/25/2019 c4 Randomperson
This was honestly amazing! I love the way you have woven the AOT characters into it. Very well done.
12/4/2018 c5 Guest
Well it's December so hopefully either this week or next week we get to see this series back on track!
11/11/2018 c5 LonelyBlue30
Can’t fuckin wait till you get back to this story
10/11/2018 c5 Guest
You know I wonder how everyone will react to sheeles death but I think jean of all people will be like mine the most heartbroken and want to see the psycho bitch that killed her pay for she did also during the seryu battle how about you have jean and mikasa join the battle as well.
10/9/2018 c4 Guest
Honestly I think you should do for jean jeanxmine and for tatsumi tatsumixesdeath
6/27/2018 c4 Guest
I'm guessing sheele,bulat and Susannoo's are going to be the ones to hit the bucket since each of them do have a significant role like Sheele dying shows the kind of world this is and that no character is safe from death,bulat allows tatsumi to gain the first stepping stone in becoming one of the most powerful characters in the series and susanoo's sacrifice has night raid be able to escape and continue one their mission of taking down the corrupt empire.
Anyway I hope you come back and update soon later!
4/15/2018 c5 Livan16
Please update when you get the chance.
7/13/2017 c5 Imfactum
I love this, keep goin!
6/29/2017 c1 Guest
I'm disappointed I thought after Sheele cuts off Erens arms I thought he would transform into titan, I wanted see how the Akame ga kill characters react to the power of a titan
5/28/2017 c5 Guest
Okay, but please dont let one of them die
4/16/2017 c3 3Viva2212
Nicely done, mein freund.
12/10/2016 c3 d.c