for Forever

3/7/2016 c1 60Spectering
This was a really intense, well written one shot. I loved it.
3/7/2016 c1 DarveyUK
Loved this!
3/7/2016 c1 Sukanya
" Inside his embrace, she feels whole again" - This sentence sums it all up.

This is a beautifully narrated story of #Darvey especially the emotions around how perturbed and fretful Harvey is on hearing about Mitchell from . True love can't be more explicit than that. I love the way the old lady says " you are always there ..." that was a soulful comment to show how even the neighbours know about his concern and long standing friendship between them.
One could clearly picturise, Harvey's NVC's and it was as good as seeing it on screen.
Mitchell's part outlined very romantically, hope it happens with HS one day :)

Loved it Maya !
3/7/2016 c1 Guest
Great one shot
3/7/2016 c1 190Atheniandream
Loved it!
3/7/2016 c1 EmMNarang2513
What a wonderful way to start the week! Thank you so much. I loved it. I was truly worried that Mitchell would turn out to be perfect for Donna & was so relieved that he is anything but. This is a wonderful dramatic scenario. And Harvey's reaction seemed so true to his character. Again, I loved it. Thanks for posting & can't wait to see your next creation.
3/7/2016 c1 1gerllss
this is so great. i hate Mitchell. He broke Donna's heart. i love AU darvey story. Thank you for this.
3/7/2016 c1 Darlingyourewithme
Loved it! It's nice to read a fic with a more vulnerable Donna and protective Harvey. Fab!
3/7/2016 c1 Guest
Wow! It was such an engaging story and with a high intensity of emotion. I love the language that you use when you write, it really brings me into the story and the end just about melted me. This work is really really good, I just get so excited when you post something new! Thanks so much for this, you make my day with your fic - kira (inspecter)