for Ash's lucky day at the Santalune Gym

7/25/2019 c1 Ash
Do a sequel
7/25/2019 c1 Weirdo
You do ash and Lisa (girl who gives you the contest past in ORAS). Where she gets pregnant
6/4/2018 c1 jbadillodavila
Cooool
10/21/2017 c1 Alex
Can you make a story for Korrina?
9/24/2017 c1 29Arcus Chevalier
Can you continue this fanfic probably a sequel
9/2/2017 c1 nero99
What about Korrina?
8/29/2017 c1 WhiteEagle1985
I wouldn't mind seeing this expanded to where Viola does become pregnant with Ash's child, and how it affects the future. How do his other friends (especially Brock and Misty) react to the news? What happens next?
A very hot story here, but I would want to read more as there was a cliff-hanger of sorts at the end.
7/14/2017 c1 Mighty ranger 1
Please make a sequel to this fanfic except add Alexa and viola as his main girlfriends
7/6/2017 c1 stupidchinchilla
Awesome story! Hope you write a sequel to this
6/3/2017 c1 2chrisv002
Please write a sequel to this.
1/24/2017 c1 Guest
Can u make an ash x Alexa fanfic please there isn't any fanfic that makes them a future couple maybe make a fanfic similar to this obit except with just ash and Alexa we don't have any of that yet please give it some thought it is very rare seeing ash and Alexa ever paired up together
11/13/2016 c1 3hevenlydemonknight
This is great
9/12/2016 c1 Maerk Andrew
Haha uh oh. Look out for Alexa.
Will you a sequel to this one or others like it? Like from Kalos or other regions?
9/4/2016 c1 1Yaw613
Please have ash and may meet up in Lumiose city. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
8/12/2016 c1 2Mike Kromer
Must have more lol. Good, what will befall our love birds now. Will Alexis get more of ash and get pregnant too? Like a family kinda thing? Good concept here, more ash/gym leader parings needed for shure lol.
28 Page 1 2 Next »