for Reckless

5/20 c16 8denise3
Hey I missed this! Thank you for another chapter!
5/15 c16 Yahhh
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is gonna be goood
5/11 c3 Yahhh
Honestly, this rivals comedy
5/11 c2 Yahhh
Man both of them are making assumptions of epic proportions
5/12 c16 12bored411
ooh boy. crazy stuff! i can't wait to see how the rest of this insanity goes and am eager for whatever you come up with next :)
5/12 c16 1darthtenebrosius
Excellently done! So happy you ran with my suggestion. Hope you had as much fun writing it as I did reading it!
I'm glad Ari talked to the Ood a little. Slightly disturbed by her almost-irresistible urge to kill Toby... What was that about? Guess we'll find out soon enough.
5/12 c16 Lil'Sparrow7
Woah! I did not expect this episode. Nice job! Loving it.
4/22 c15 Konk
Another great chapter!

I know where I want you to go, either next or soon. But you might already have plans, The Impossible Planet
4/19 c15 Yahhh
Dude i just read and re-read your entire book then you updated holy shit
4/21 c15 12bored411
Ooh boy. Crazy stuff. Wonder if she’ll get tired of taking the meds or stop thinking she’s fine and not tell anyone only for something crazy to happen... ahem... but great chapter! I can’t wait to see what you do next. I would love to see her in the Impossible Planet episode. I think that’s be interesting for someone sensitive like she is ;)
4/19 c15 8denise3
Yay thank you for the unexpected update!
4/19 c15 AlmostAlice
Yay you wrote another chapter, it just made my day, so thank you. I don’t have any wishes for your next chapter, I’m just glad that you change everything up so much, and that there’s such a huge focus on relationships in your story.
4/19 c15 1darthtenebrosius
You know what, I actually liked that most of the action happened off-screen in this episode. I've read a bunch where the SI companion goes along and stuff is just overly tense, this way of doing things offers the opportunity for us to see the medication in action and the beginnings of Ari's reaction to it.
Glad you're getting back into writing this!
Could we do Dalek next? Or does that not fit with your plan?
4/19 c15 Lil'Sparrow7
Loooove how you handled Midnight!
4/19 c14 Yahhh
Ah shit, here we go again-
165 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »