for Reckless

10/28/2021 c20 Eragon135790
like the ff so far, especially since its quite unique(as in no random jumping along the doctors timeline, which seems to be the most common for non-doctorsuni(multi)verse characters). keep up the great work.
10/5/2021 c20 LPWomer
Awesome as always! Glad to see more of Jack!~
10/1/2021 c20 1aphiophi
Alright. Finished reading what's here. I've read a lot of fanfiction. I've been reading it for over 10 years. I want you to know that you've made something truly individual and I hope you're able to finish it.
9/30/2021 c5 aphiophi
I usually forget to review but I figured since I already raved about the set up of your fic to my roommate, I might as well let you know that I appreciate your work. it's different from the usual tragic miscommunication tropes where one side hates the other who doesn't truly deserve their anger. The set up between Ari believing she has a duty to complete in hell and the doctor conflicted over what he believes to be a bond is genuinely interesting, and propels your story instead of simply acting as a cheap trope or device. All hail traumatized OCs.
9/25/2021 c20 Lil'Sparrow7
Amazing chapter!
9/25/2021 c20 1darthtenebrosius
Chapter kudos!
I hope the fallout from Ari's breakdown isn't too bad...
9/25/2021 c20 Char Harvey
What a punch to the throat! Amazing chapter, poor Ari
I can't wait to see where the T Lords and Humans wind up going from here!
9/24/2021 c20 Hermionefan01
This story is amazing. The concept has been done before of a person from our World who knows this one but you have given it such a new and refreshing day. Also this last chapter was so real in how the emotions were described. When I saw that Titan I assumed that Jack would do something. It never crossed my mind that the betrayal had already happened stop that was a really good twist. We’ve been reading about him coming her down but never really thought about the implications. It’s a great piece of work and I hope you continue writing.
9/24/2021 c20 6CrystalAris
All I can say is wow. Wow. I never really thought of it like that. I was so blinded by my ‘hero’s’ too trusting.

But from Ari’s POV … I can see… so much. And thinking about it she’s practically being mind fucked.

To them it’s normal and comfortable to know they are not alone, another comfort

Ari didn’t know, wasn’t given all of the information and she’s right, WHEN would they let her go?

I think they said she can’t be left alone.

That’s just cruel

Go Jack!

I wonder if the TARDIS waited to teach her time lords

Stupid TLs
9/24/2021 c20 12bored411
oh man! crazy stuff! i'm curious what they'll do to explain or make it up to her, though I know she won't be accepting of any apology for this, even if he was trying to help her in his own way. curious what jack might say or do too, given he thinks she's delusional like the others but understands better than them what she might be dealing with as far as her anger about her emotions. as always, great chapter! and I'm super excited for more :)
9/24/2021 c20 7Falling Right Side-Up
Poor, Ari. Poor, Corsair.

Though I'm glad that Jack and Ari now have a chance to grow closer. And I love how Jack, of course, is the one who's able to give Ari perspective.
9/11/2021 c8 Falling Right Side-Up
I dunno why, but it feels liek the moment the Doctor realized she wasn't Rose, wasn't a companion he assumed he'd trusted and bonded with, he wanted to chuck her out because she's time sensitive. Despite the fact that she's a Gallifreyan descendant. Sure, no time lord, but still a remnant from his planet.
9/11/2021 c5 Falling Right Side-Up
Re-reading this chapter, I realized there were a lot of mysteries hinted at that I dont' remember if they were answered later (yet). Like, The Dalek elongating Arianna's name.

And I have a new appreciation for how complicated all the characters are. They're all acting according to their beliefs and they all of their own struggles. Did the Doctor try bonding with her again? Is that what he did a chapter ago and why she instinctively feels like she has to obey him for that split second? I feel like I'm reading for the first time again, lol
9/11/2021 c4 Falling Right Side-Up
AHHH! Here again, re-reading for the umph time. Seriously. Love the changes and the drama. i can't wait to see what happens further down the line.
9/9/2021 c19 Falling Right Side-Up
Yes! Love teh changes! I can't wait to see how Jack's life changes with his decision. I hope he decides to stick around as a protector even after he finds out the truth.
190 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »