for Love, and Live On

3/19/2019 c1 PheonixQueen15
This is very bittersweet.
6/17/2017 c1 6FTxDxD
This is a tearjerker TT_TT
10/25/2016 c1 50Maximillian Havisham
This was a really good one-shot. Much better than how things really played out imo. I really like the way you set up scenes and gave each word spoken meaning. I thoroughly enjoyed this.
9/17/2016 c1 47Her Pretty Smile
This was beautiful. *cries* I wish it could have happened in the manga. It's very well-written, and the ending just got to me. It was striking. Thank you for writing this.
5/16/2016 c1 7Kori no Koibito
*punches a wall to feel manly again*
the ending oh my...
loved it!
3/18/2016 c1 117Mnemosyne's Elegy
I'm glad you actually did write out this scene after all. I really wish something like this happened in the manga. It would have been great closure for Ultear, Gray, and Meredy. It was all very touching, and there were a few lines in particular that were really powerful. I especially like the part with Gray reaching out to Ultear. Very well done. I feel like this kind of closure is something that the manga could have really used.
3/16/2016 c1 16Red Okra
This was simply beautiful, and I think this portrays an amazing closure for Ultear's character and her relationship with Meredy and Gray, who both have special places in her hearts... Thank you for this!
3/13/2016 c1 13myshippingdock
I've told you before and I will tell you again:) This has become my favorite story to over-read right now. It breaks my heart and pieces it together all at once and is exactly what I needed.:D I am glad you 'whined' because I needed to whine too 8D ULtear just deserves to be on the receiving end of love dammit and you delivered when Mashima didn't :P. ... maybe futile, but still tentatively crossing my fingers for Mashima to deliver something gentler for Utear at somepoint as final closure...
3/9/2016 c1 Crystal-Voices
Amazing, thank you for writing. I thought the recent chapter was so tragic and I was kinda sad a scene like this didn't happen in the manga so thanks for making it happen.
3/8/2016 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Awesome
3/8/2016 c1 Neceros
*ugly crying* This was beautiful. And I didn't realize how much I needed this, but oh, I did.