for The Banfhlath and the Priñs

6/16 c1 10Lady Winterlight
Love this! Very well done. I do love Hermione as a warrior princess.
6/6 c1 recey2010
Love this
6/3 c1 WordsmithMusings
This was flipping epic. I was so unsure going in, but omfg i adored it. I always adore the way you interweave the details we know into your AUs. Just *chef's kiss*
4/29 c1 opepls
I adore this fic and come back time and time again to read it
2/15 c1 Guest
Still my favorite, will always come back to re read! Thank you for writing and sharing
12/15/2020 c1 TeeChamblissful
This is really good. Love the world you created and of course fierce Hermione and besotted Draco. Wouldn't object to more but it's an excellent one-shot. Thank you for your story!
8/26/2020 c1 1Mistress Charon
This was a cute little story, a microcosm of a large epic tale. I wish we got the large epic tale, but this one shot is nice, too. I like how you managed to flesh out this world, the story, the characters, the customs, it was very well done. Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed reading it! :)
8/2/2020 c1 Fantastical.fanatic
I love your AUs. I've read this one often and always enjoy coming back to read it.
5/31/2020 c1 72OnceABlueMoon
I'm laughing so hard! This was cute!
5/22/2020 c1 aygeraa
Great story! I love reading Medieval/Celtic AU! Thank you for this story
5/17/2020 c1 belladonablush
Great story!
5/16/2020 c1 emmabrady
Hehehe, I like it.. I would love to know how draco's family reacted when they came back etc...
2/22/2020 c1 4SophisticatedSage
That imagery with the javelin throwing was the best part!
1/28/2020 c1 Lindy
I know this has been completed for a couple of years now (!) but every now and again I really love to drop in and give it a reread, because it’s honestly one of my favorite one shots. I love the historical angle, and the “role reversal” (if you will). I just ... so much love for this, and for you. Thank you, always, for writing. xx
9/30/2019 c1 chynnx
I love this story so much.
142 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »