FanFiction.Net
for Maybe We Do

2/4/2017 c1 ND Mindoir
this one-shot is just great and would have made an awesome story. so much potential for more than just one chapter
4/26/2016 c1 faunschuetz
This was amazing, wish you did more with it though, could have great potential for a longer story. Loved this story.
4/23/2016 c1 Danni77
Awesome really liked that story great detail wish they did something like this in the show thanks
3/18/2016 c1 saywhaa
Wow! This story is extremely interesting! Soul mates for eternity!
3/18/2016 c1 calilove
Holy Shit. I thought this EXACT same thing when I finished season 3 so far..
3/17/2016 c1 Rain Addict CM
Damn that had me crying for almost all of it. The feels were rolling off the page. It healed the wound in my heart a little.
3/13/2016 c1 Nikki
AMAZING. I wish you would continue it!
3/10/2016 c1 ecm20
Awww and this is the happy ending we all deserve! Thank you
3/10/2016 c1 1broadwaybound2016
HOLY SHIT FRIKEN AMAZIN! I REALLY WISH YOU WOULD CONTINUE IT!
3/9/2016 c1 MaryAStrong1967
This is beautiful story and definitely calls for a sequel
3/9/2016 c1 Fruityone
While I enjoyed the story, the timeline was a bit of a stand-out.

Season 1 was 1 month.
Season 2 was just 2 or 3 weeks total.
The space between Season 2 and 3 was 3 months.
And we probably have a week or two into Season 3 right now till EP7.

So Clark and Lexa have known each other for a very short amount of time technically. If your story takes place 7 years after S3E7, then we are looking at a total about 7 years and 4 months. You say Dria's an adult, so she's have to be about 18 at the youngest. So when clark landed she'd already be about 10 years old.

There is a bit of white panel van factor there then. Consider that precognition is not something that has been shown in the show.

Then again, there are a few Time travel based stories I enjoy, so its not like I can't enjoy this one as well.
3/9/2016 c1 inaillusion
Clarke being almighty Wanheda living only to protect Lexa’s legacy, choosing not to live but only to survive till death claims her. My heart felt heavy. Her pain, at times, was really palpable.
Heda Armon’s sacrifice was selfless, noble. Same could be said for Dria. Love her name :D

When I was reading your story, the one thing that was running through my mind was – please don’t end! You created a very solid foundation for a bigger story. You can take us places with it, but it’s up to you.

To wrap up my review, I love your story it’s as MegaPixels stated EXTREMELY well written, I never wanted it to end, which I think says a lot. Thank you!
3/9/2016 c1 1dontbeasofridget
Soooo good. I wish it wasn't a one shot though. :( I was looking forward to reading this every thurs ;) as there is no reason to look forward to the 100 as much anymore. The excitement is gone now that Lexa is gone . Anyway it was a beautiful story and it almost made me cry which is saying a lot cause I hardly ever cry for stories. Well done.
3/9/2016 c1 1kaddison1
You had me at your author's note <3
3/9/2016 c1 4FlameHazeKatsu
...and the end and they lived happily ever after! XD lol, seriously though, is there more? There is right? Yah. Anyways, omg, omg, omfg, I like it. The feels. The everything! Clexa is still strong.
17 Page 1 2 Next »