for Princess's Heart

11/9/2019 c1 Dragon Titan 1
not bad
10/6/2019 c6 2Jane5hadow
I recommend you learn a little English, as the translator isn't changing sentence structure, and you sometimes use the wrong word.
5/24/2017 c5 Guest
3/16/2017 c5 Style
...Welp, there goes the Lapiven.
12/28/2016 c5 angelaila123
Please updaaatee!
This story is so good and I just want to see what heppens next
12/12/2016 c5 124567
ULDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
10/31/2016 c5 Merciful Steven
can you make more
10/25/2016 c5 BoomBoxHype
I think your concept is incredibly interesting, but the rushing of scenes and grammatical errors that pop up here and there are going to constantly hamstring what you're trying to do here.

Sorry if that come off as harsh it's not intent to be overtly negative, but those issues are something you'll need to consider going forward. You may wish to look into finding a beta reader who can screen your chapters and tidy them up a bit.

I look forward to seeing where this story goes, and hope my advise is of use you.
9/9/2016 c4 Kenny9x3
So this is going to be a Love-triangle for sure? Alright... Just, PLEASE, don't have Steven end up with Connie in the end. That would just make any present and future Stapis & Lapidot moments in the story completely irrelevant. Many writers seem to, annoyingly, feel obligated to ship Steven with Connie, thus preventing any new ship ideas to sprout and grow to their full potential(i.e. Stapis).
7/29/2016 c3 5car213
no this is pretty good do they have powers orre
7/29/2016 c2 car213
woah a month dang it
3/16/2016 c2 32THBehemoth
Interested in seeing where it goes.
3/15/2016 c2 SureFireCoin-TAG
Really like it, can't wait to read more!
3/13/2016 c1 Guest
I am not from English speaking country too. And please write more!
3/13/2016 c2 Guest
Awesome. And... next month?
19 Page 1 2 Next »