for Magic Kingdom: A DisneyHogwarts Crossover

12/27/2016 c9 Guest
Please come back! I miss your story!
9/5/2016 c8 2Stars Moons and Darkness
Why is Ariel in a wheelchair? Is it that she has her fins? But would that even be possible on land?
7/16/2016 c9 WindChimePheonix
This is amazing! Sometimes a bit hard to follow...I'm not sure who some of them are (who is Taran?) Please add some of the love stories! Also, so glad you included Venelope she is like my favorite. Also is tinker bell there? Please update this story is great! 3 :)
7/13/2016 c9 2Delightfully Tacky
This is a really great idea and story. I got curious if anyone had ever done this by browsing on Pintrest and I think you manage to execute the idea very well. Although I sometimes get lost in the names, not being able to figure out who they are right away but that does not take much away from the story. Language, physical description and actions clear that up for the most part.

I am looking forward for where the plot will go.
7/1/2016 c9 I dunno
Nice! Hope there's another chapter soon...
6/25/2016 c1 anonymous
It's not 'British rail' it's national rail.
6/23/2016 c9 Guest
It's difficult to find good stories with so many characters and well written; I also love the idea of using the Potterverse ...I can't wait for more. Keep up the good work!
6/17/2016 c1 sam
i love the way you had them notice the castle by using the disney intro logo. that was genius.
6/3/2016 c9 MadameDisney
Please update 3
5/31/2016 c1 MadameDisney
This is the best written fanfiction I have ever read.
5/23/2016 c8 7Vanillite the Dragonslayer
Well, this is a nice story. I think I'm gonna favorite it.
Also, any references to Lilo and Sticth, Emperor's New Groove, Tangled, The Jungle Book, Lady and the Tramp, Hunchback of Notre Dame, et cetera?
Why is Ariel in a wheelchair?
Is Adam a werewolf?
How many characters are missing? (Let's see: Lilo, Rapunzel, Flynn (possibly Slytherin), Kuzco, Kronk (possibly Griffyndor or Hufflepuff), Mowgli, Simba (Griffyndor), Tiana, Naveen, Hans, Kristoff, The other characters from Big Hero 6 (GoGo, Wasabi, Hony Lemon, Fred) etc.)
This is a nice story after all. Hope more updates will come!
5/1/2016 c7 Guest
This is seriously amazing and I love you for writing it! My addiction to HP/Disney crossovers can continue to be satisfied by your awesome writing! Keep it up :)