for OC Dimensional Journeys: World of Pokémon - Kanto

this is really bad .
10/7/2019 c5 1EchoTheHybrid
This is great!
7/25/2019 c1 FLEA23
jeez ash this ash that fuck ash
1/4/2019 c4 lonewolf420
Ok while I simply hated the prequel even if it's required to start the series, I wasn't a fan. However I like this first story. Not sure if I'll like the others or not. Depends on what if any cross over there is from the other worlds he's been to for example will be have his Pokemon team in the second world? Or have access to his magic in later worlds after the Harry potter world? Or will it all be for not. Each story is like a do over or a fresh start that while he has whatever powers or abilities you give him but none of his previous ones.
4/12/2017 c3 61Dragonsrule18
It's a good story so far, but make sure to give David some flaws. Right now, he's a little bit too perfect, not quite a Gary Stu, but it could get there if you're not careful. It's somewhat understandable that he knows more about pokemon than other characters, having played the games in his own world, but have him lose some battles and make some mistakes. It'll ad more character to him. Also, make sure you tell us more about him, what he likes, what he dislikes, what he's afraid of... He's a little bit of a blank slate, which is okay, but it would be great to see more aspects of his personality.
3/30/2017 c3 Guest
Fantastic story! Love how you've changed it to your style! Can't wait for new chapters!
3/22/2017 c3 1davycrockett100
sweet
12/17/2016 c2 davycrockett100
sweet
11/3/2016 c1 Rocker on
Hopefully you get over the fact that there is in fact one God, and not multiple, lower case g, gods. They are, in fact, fake. Also, I hope that this story goes well.
10/22/2016 c1 7Trainer Fiona
Hi, sorry for not reviewing this for a while, but I kinda got caught up in as bunch of stuff. But anyways! This'd story is pretty good! I like that instead of Ash appearing dumb you made him ignorant, and I love your OC David, but there is one small problem. I don't believe you actually described what David was like, other than his gender and height. But again this story is pretty good. I'll definitely be following this!
7/27/2016 c1 12Allison Illuminated
I like it so far. David roasting Gary made me crack up. Team Chespin here - I think he's one of the most underated starters out there.
5/23/2016 c1 10WarsOfShadows
This is interesting, so far. For the starter, I voted for Cyndaquil, personally because I haven't seen any OT fics with Cyndaquil as a starter. When I saw the list, Eevee was at the top. Well all I can say is preferably do NOT use Eevee because it is very overused, and it won't make the fic very interesting. Go for the more lesser used ones, say one of the Unova or Johto starters, rather that the overused mons like Charmander, Eeeve or Riolu.

I'll be adding this to my follow list.
3/11/2016 c1 Brie45
Happy you're doing a pokemon one though loving the one piece fic, undecided on the harry potter one since only one small difference has happened. Looking forward to next chapter of this fic. Wonder what the egg in the one piece fic will hatch into though based on color its most likely a fire type.

Love you're work so far