for Ace of Academy City

3/9/2019 c19 2thrawn92
I really would've liked for Raiden to have more connections with more than just Revengence. For example, his debut in MGS2, or his cyborg form in MGS4.

Also, Raiden was supposed to be married to Rosemary, she and their son John were shown in MGS4 and at least mentioned in Revengence.
12/19/2017 c1 DarkstormPL
Welcome back Adam Taurus, to the Light Side of the Force.
11/25/2017 c36 11sondowth
This story was an intense and excellent read. I hope you do a crossover between Railgun and Familiar of Zero, Dragon Ball Super, RWBY, Kill la Kill, Strike/Brave Witches, or Slayers. I personally wouldn't use SAO as the third crossover because of Mikoto's powers would literally be a story breaker in both worlds.
5/11/2017 c26 Kadzuki Kurokami
It would be enough for her to zap lightning to destroy the object.
5/11/2017 c19 Kadzuki Kurokami
Hmm, Elise - unnecessary...
5/11/2017 c13 Kadzuki Kurokami
Nice... _
10/16/2016 c1 2Warmach1ne32
Hmmm~ Is that Adam Taurus's Wilt & Blush I see Raiden using? :D
10/1/2016 c36 manticore-gurl071134
Great ending! will be sure to check out the sequel! :)
9/24/2016 c35 manticore-gurl071134
Great update not that I mean its great what happened to him (do not want to spoil), but Mikoto's reaction after. I like that she is still staying herself and not being like Accelerator. :)
9/17/2016 c34 manticore-gurl071134
great update! Glad mikoto told off the city officials :)
9/14/2016 c33 2EricGreater76
The previous is Misaki, now it's Oriana's turn, Touma, I'm jealous of you, you have a perfect girlfriend. When you were injured, she beat person who had hurted you without hestitation. I expect the sequel.
9/13/2016 c33 3HunterX097
Oh Oriana Thompson, it's great. It's only 4 or 5 chapters, I really expect the sequel.
9/12/2016 c33 manticore-gurl071134
Great updates. Looking forward to what the city reactions will be.
9/9/2016 c29 Guest
Touma is daring, he hugged Mikoto although so many people saw them. Oh hey, How many chapters in this story?
9/9/2016 c30 HunterX097
So it's only 6 more chapters. Great, you will write the sequel, the title can "A certain new adventure", "Level 6 and fairytail",...I can be known cursorily abput the fisrt sequel, I will find a title easily.
110 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »