for The Uzumaki Phenex

3/11/2016 c1 Neo Infinity
Good chapter l liked it , this story will be refreshing sence most naruto/highschool dxd stories focus on naruto the rias team and be paired with her which is really annoying , I remember you saying that you will make a story with naruto be with a rare girl like sona or Ophis , I hope you will do it in this story if possible .
3/11/2016 c1 Stratos263
That can be a shock to anyone
3/11/2016 c1 DragonPony022
Well this is interesting I wonder what you will do differently this time. I personally felt the first version was doing really well but I trust in your skills to see what you will do with this.
3/11/2016 c1 2SpringOwls
It's great to see this up again, though I wonder if you're going to just post the chapters that were deleted or if you're going to rewrite them. I enjoyed this series and I'm glad to see it back.
3/11/2016 c1 ARTIITHEHERO
I'm relieved i've never had read the first version so i won't be spoiled. Wonderful chapter.
3/11/2016 c1 Sternritter
Welcome back !
3/11/2016 c1 8Hell is fun21
Welcome back and can't wait for more.
3/11/2016 c1 3Kami no Kage
My my, you came back. I had really hoped you would, since I had pretty high hopes for this story. I really liked the way you were writing it, and its still as good as I remember it being.

I loved this chapter, it's full of nice things to come in the future, I really look forward to seeing the rest you have written again, and new chapters afterword!

Good luc
3/11/2016 c1 GreyMan19
Welcome back with the reboot of this story.
3/11/2016 c1 Dark.Lord0
why the story were deleted?
well, i guess, i have to wait for update, AGAIN
3/11/2016 c1 DynamicFuzionz
Glad you came back mate I'm happy my faith in you wasn't misplaced. Really loved the concept you had previously and I'm looking forward to what's next! Keep up the good work and let's see how this plays out eh?
2,201 « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147