FanFiction.Net
for The Uzumaki Phenex

6/28/2022 c7 Guest
Please update. The story is really good so far
4/30/2022 c7 dscheucher9191
hi good story hope it continues
3/28/2022 c1 Shortmike24
fucking stupid. you obviously was going for raiser or whatever. but you changed the name, what stupid shit
3/1/2022 c1 majikss
update
2/5/2022 c7 Nitroox
Is the fanfic dead? I hope not.

Фанфик сдох? Я надеюсь что нет.
1/12/2022 c7 Crimson Riot 01
El icha icha es inmortal, jajaja y está en el multiverso
1/12/2022 c5 Crimson Riot 01
Esto es asombroso
1/12/2022 c7 5cg037
A great story so far, keep up the good work.
1/10/2022 c4 Crimson Riot 01
wow, solo wow
1/10/2022 c3 Crimson Riot 01
cool
1/10/2022 c2 Crimson Riot 01
esto es genial
12/14/2021 c1 Guest
12/15/2021 c7 agnar
re-reading this and I find myself baffled how post-4th war Naruto, with all his ninja skills plus devil abilities *wouldn't* be an ultimate class devil super fast, especially since the Phenex clan has regen abilities far stronger than Uzumaki's. Naruto would be able to regain his physical stats in no time, adding all his chakra skills to his magic, he'd be Ultimate within a year or so, fairly easily.

Beyond that, it also didn't really work that Naruto has tactics or strategy issues and just brute forces rating games if this is post-4th war. Combining his war experiences with his pranking skills he ought to be incredibly sneaky and clever, not the canon Naruto dunce when he just graduated.

Also not too thrilled with the handling of Kuroka's earnings. How is it anyone but Naruto's business how much she gets to earn work keep? Forever keeping her from earning anything but a pittance and a low-class devil is also about the dumbest move to keep her loyal/in-check. It's like they want her to rebel again.
11/28/2021 c1 Crimson Riot 01
Wow, súper genial, espero con ansia el próximo capítulo de este fic
11/24/2021 c5 14XxAverageZombiexX
while I am clearly not as upset as the guest below, it does seem weird that Naruto let's Rias push him around, I mean it's not he asked for the marriage in the first place
2,221 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »