for Our Stories

7/1/2016 c4 Bookfisher
Not bad we had a bit humour here
4/8/2016 c3 Amateraszu
a bit vague this chapter, who slapped shego if her parents were dead ?
pity you made kim homophobe here
looking forward to reading how this evolves
good luck with exams
4/7/2016 c3 Bookfisher
That Shego scene was a really good answer to my bitchy question last chapter.

I wonder how Kim and Ron will proceed from here
3/14/2016 c2 Amateraszu
nice chapter
i wonder who dropped the plates ?
as to the bonnie-shego pairing is a workable solid reason
looking forward to seeing your story play out
keep up the good work
3/12/2016 c1 Keep Going
It's different and that is in a good way, keeping the 3 sections wouldn't be bad, just don't repeat yourself over and over again. Still keeping things early in their lives gives you plenty of working room, another perk, be for romance or angst. I don't recall seeing a Shego/Bonnie pairing before. Personally I ship RonGo, which doesn't get enough love or completed stores...so when you continue, please don't abandon those that give this story support (or the support of your Shego/Bonnie pairing)
3/12/2016 c1 DavidC20OfficialWriter
i have to admit it, your 1st chapter was too good considering that we finally see what's happened after the wedding of Kim and Ron, later the poets with Shego and Monique and some thoughts that they expressed for that time...

I have great expectatives from this story, CONGRATULATIONS!
3/12/2016 c1 Bookfisher
As I loathe to be that guy , but why cant Shego and Bonnie just elope to Las Vegas if the story takes place in present time? Or Massachusetts if this goes on some 2-5 years after the show aired ? They could also go to various countries in Europe for a combined Honeymoon marriage trip. Heck after 2012 where Denmark finally upgraded from registered partnership to samesex marriage, you could get married after spending between 24 hours and a week in any given place of the nation and have that marriage fully recognized in most of the world , including USA.

Other than that, the dynamics set up seems ripe for a great story
3/12/2016 c1 Amateraszu
very interesting first chapter, very bold
looking forward to finding out who kim does love and how this story will progress
keep up the good work