FanFiction.Net
for Zootopia: After Dark

1/26/2021 c3 Guest
jaja pobre nick como sera cuando le toque su temporada a nick
1/26/2021 c2 Guest
cielos
1/26/2021 c1 Guest
jaja la pacion
4/6/2019 c2 Thepervertedeye1
I defiantly want to read a fallow up on this ch
6/25/2018 c1 neverfadehaz
it's super hilarious please consider continuing this storie
10/1/2017 c3 JerricaHMcfarl3
super funny just wondering if bogo actually knows what happened
6/22/2017 c1 25Aeshna Lacrymosa
This was a fun and wonderful chapter. Just one correction: Judy isn't really "small for a rabbit"; she is actually taller than both her parents.
12/6/2016 c3 Sarri
Please Continue this! I love this story so so so so much!
11/13/2016 c2 4Ngrasta
"Moooom! Judy and Nick are kissing nakeeeeed!"

I died XD

btw, seductive Judy adorable! and, y'know, hot as hell /
9/23/2016 c1 Ngrasta
Longest 5 minutes of their lives XD
7/31/2016 c3 15JesseTaggart
Are you going to write more about their three day weekend together were they make beautiful love and don't get caught by anyone? I'd really, really like to see that.

Please, continue "After the Dark", it's really good, sexy even.

P.M me your answer, please.
6/24/2016 c3 HelzLckyAngl
I don't review stories often but after reading your one shots I felt it was needed. :)
First think you write very well. I enjoyed the love scenes very much because they were based in reality. It was great. :)
My problem, however, is I don't understand the need for them to be caught constantly. It, for me, honestly takes away from the rest of the chapters. It feels over done and ridiculous. Not funny; ridiculous. Just, perhaps you could try some regular humor instead of depending on the situation to squeeze out laughs? I just don't find the humor in constantly doing it in a semi public place and predictably being found. It feels like the intimacy of the couple is being undermined and at the end of each chapter all I'm left to feel is awkwardness. No good feelings left.
I found it hard to enjoy the rest of the stories when in the back of my mind I knew that someone was going to walk in on them. I know other people find it funny or exciting, it just made me cringe. It all boils down to personality and I realize I'm in a minority of the reviewers, but I just thought it would be helpful to have a different point of view.
Again, not trying to be mean. I actually really enjoy your writing and the stories. I just felt deflated at the end of each of them.
In any event I hope you keep writing, and whats more I hope you add more chapters to this.
6/10/2016 c1 Muzzlehatch
This is just too good. Brings a whole new meaning to the term "anatomically correct".
6/9/2016 c3 Rxn
More chapters please
Big fan of Nick x Judy
6/10/2016 c1 WyvernsWeaver
Delicious. Would love to see this be updated more often.
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »