for It's always darkest before the light

7/15/2019 c5 angelintraining118
Is it being continued
10/15/2018 c5 Guest
Your story is really good , I hope that you will decide to continue
3/24/2017 c5 Kggla
Really like it. Hope u have more.
1/13/2017 c4 topdog19
you should keep going with her being with child and monroe try to find her and make it up to her when he finds out.
5/30/2016 c4 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
For Bass to admit to Charlie that he needs her thats big, but things between them are odd to say the least. The feelings are there, but I doubt either of them know exactly how they feel at this point. I have to wonder what the hell Rachel is up to. Looking forward to more.
5/27/2016 c4 75LemonSupreme
This was a great chapter. I loved the heat and passion here. Looking forward to more. -Lemon
4/6/2016 c3 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
Charlie may wat to but she isn't going to be able to fight the feelings she's having for very long. I like how Bass us struggling trying to figure out why she has such an affect on him. Great update!
4/5/2016 c3 LemonSupreme
Wow! So much tension and heat. Really enjoying this. :) -Lemon
3/22/2016 c2 1majestic seahorse
Good start! I can't wait for the update. :)
Since this story starts after Charlie gets branded with the militia symbol, I think it would be interesting to have Monroe see it and react to it a little bit, especially in the heat of passion. ;)
3/19/2016 c2 GUEST
Loving the start. Always glad to have more Charloe stories.
3/20/2016 c2 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
I like how Bass realizes what an effect Charlie has on him. He even found himself apologizing to her. I also like that he is making an effort to get to know her I just hope that as they get closer he will be able to let her in and show her the side of himself that he has buried. I love how torn ahe is when she goes to his room. She knows she shouldn't want to do what she's doing, but the pull is just too much to deny...I can't blame her because seriously could anyone resist the urge to be close to him even when their rationale side is saying "NO" I know I couldn’t ;) This is a great update and I'm really looking forward to seeing how you develop and grow what is happening between them into something more.
3/13/2016 c1 75LemonSupreme
This is a really interesting start. I like the idea of these two getting to know each other at a much earlier time. I'm very excited to see what you have coming up. :) -Lemon
3/13/2016 c1 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
I have a feeling that I am really going to enjoy this. I have always loved the idea of Charlie being with Bass earlier . Bass needed to take her up on her offer because he realized just how alone he is. I love the possibilities of what might change. I loved this first chapter and I can't wait to read more. I think Bass testing Charlie to see how she would react is a very Bass thing to do. Fabulous start and I'm excited for more. Thank you for sharing with us.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service