for Tapestry

9/3/2017 c2 16SaltyMama1315
I would love for you to finish this! It's such a great start and we need some lee Rollisi fics!

Stay salty KLC
1/23/2017 c2 Guest
Nice start! Planning to continue?
5/6/2016 c2 25Myfanstory
I would like an update. I want to see Amanda fall in love with Declan.
4/8/2016 c2 Guest
I like where it's going. Please continue. I love Carisi and Rollins. Thank you!
3/31/2016 c2 48Amy5918
love itttttt, please continue
3/24/2016 c2 Guest
This is one of the best fics I've read in a long time. I love how it's Rollisi but how you've included Murphy since he is, after all, Jesse's father. Long story short, it's great, you're great. (I know you're a full time student, so no pressure, but I can't wait for the next update!)
3/17/2016 c1 3roganjalex
Absolutely love it
3/14/2016 c2 Guest
Please continue love this
3/14/2016 c2 5Of Jumbled Thoughts
And the suspense builds! I'm very excited about these developments. The Rollisi was at fantastic concentrations- Amanda calling him over and Carisi offering to let them stay at his place- it was all wonderful. You keep doing a great job of writing everyone- Amanda doesn't want to be taken for weak, Carisi wants to help everyone, Liv is strong but kind, etc. The plot is developing nicely and realistically. I enjoyed that detail about Liv not letting Amanda stay with her because of Noah- it's spot on. Liv cares about her squad (and others) immensely, but she loves her son more than anything.
3/14/2016 c2 Guest
I loved this chapter:) I can't wait to see them liiing under the same roof. I also love the idea that Liv is being more protective because she had Jesse. Keep up the great work
3/13/2016 c2 anitra.mason1
Great chapter can't wait for another update
3/13/2016 c1 Guest
Cool story I can't wait to see how carisi will respond to finding out who Jesse' s father is
3/13/2016 c1 45piperholmes
I think this is a great set-up! I hope you do continue, when time permits!
3/12/2016 c1 5Of Jumbled Thoughts
So glad to see another Rollisi story on here! Don't worry about the updates, we all know how hard it is! I'm very excited that you've chosen not only to write Rollisi, but also to incorporate Declan. The show really didn't tie up the loose ends with him and Jessie/Amanda. I liked Tucker's reaction; it was true to his character and reasonable, and I liked that you had Liv going to him for help. All the character dynamics are spot-on, and your writing skills are fantastic. 5 stars, excellent work; I can't wait to hear more.
3/12/2016 c1 anitra.mason1
Inserting chapter can't wait for another update
19 Page 1 2 Next »