for The Bat and the Cat

4/27 c4 12Azraelean
I can’t wait until rat boy. Since cats often eat rats I see him more as a Rogue of Catwoman in your story than A problem for Terry to fix.
Who is Bruce's daughter?
To author
Awesome chapter! And wait was worth it!
To author
Awesome chapter! And wait was worth it!
4/20 c4 8Johnny Spectre
I was actually thinking about this fic the other day. I'm glad to see it's still alive.

As for the three questions... plant conditioning to grant comsumers the ability to gain connections to the various Forces.
Because he's Batman, and has probably done extensive genealogy records ever since Cadmus flicked his DNA, or even since Galatea. Or because he's kept tabs on all the Gotham Rogues.
Probably not, unless more legacy rogues come about. How would a Penguin Beyond be? Or even a new Black Mask? So much to work with.
4/20 c4 4Eltyr
WOW. That chapter was so worth the wait! Really wasn't expecting the Young Justice tie-in or the dimension hopping, but it was beautifully done! There's almost too much about this chapter that I enjoyed; way more than i can cram into this review anyway. I look forward to future updates, whenever they happen to come along!
4/20 c4 3MajorBrony95
Awesome new chapter. Very impressed. Hope Season 4 of Young Justice comes out eventually (though it may be on hold for a good while what with what's going on.) The reactions from the others were great. So nice to have Wally back. Plus, BB Wally marrying Ivy? So probable .
4/20 c4 8Tobi wants a cookie
Another fun chapter! Always good to see the Young Justice Gang get in on the action, and it was interesting to see the focus shift more towards Terry in this chapter. Keep up the good work!
4/20 c4 12foxchick1
I love this, nice touch with Ivy, and I am excited to see what kind of season 3 rewrite you would do for Young Justice, but I will wait because you have tons of amazing stories.
4/20 c4 15Lord Jaric
Nice to see the story updated. Wasn't expecting Dana to find out so soon. In fact I was kind of expecting Terry to figure out first much further down the line. Like a situation where Catwoman got serious injury and he had to help her, finding out that way.
1/3 c3 Gust DCDGojira
To acw28
Are you going to update this story?
9/26/2019 c3 4Eltyr
Gaaaaah, right when it's really getting good! Hope you come back to this someday, but if not, thanks for writing this! It was a good read, and a great source of entertainment to fill a long wait!
7/19/2019 c3 Guest
Fun story. I keep coming back to reread. Hope to see you continue it.
7/17/2019 c3 Guest
Great chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
3/7/2019 c1 Guest
Will Bruce's Daughter make an appearance? is Bruce's daughter also Selina's daughter?
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »