for Complications

1/18/2020 c33 Guest
Really? Why do you keep saving Hook?
1/17/2020 c11 Guest
Should have just let Rumplestiltskin kill her. Screw the Charming family. Why should everyone in town suffer while they try to help Regina with her issues when she doesn't want help? She's already murdered Graham and tried to kill 4 more people in the last week and nearly killed Henry. If she were anyone else, she'd be in prison for life without a chance of parole. It sucks for Henry, but we don't free serial killers in the hopes they'll stop because they have kids.
1/17/2020 c6 Guest
I get that Bea is a hormonal teenager who never emotionally matured or developed cognitive empathy (just like in the show and the rest of the heores), but he irritates the hell out of me.
4/30/2018 c33 32David-El
Okay, I'm planning on writing my own OUAT fanfic, and I was hoping you could give me some advice. I have a character from a magical realm that comes to Storybrooke via another method similar to the wardrobe in order to reunite with his True Love. How do you think he would be affected by the undoing of the curse? Would he return to his own realm, go to the Enchanted Forest, or something else entirely?
5/1/2017 c17 3Sue Clover
Oh - just checking: Rumple didn't do ONLY blood wards on his house, did he? Because he knew he was guarding against Pan at the time, and even if he never admits it to anyone else, he knows who Pan is to him.
5/1/2017 c13 Sue Clover
I kept going 'mhmm' in this chapter - Mom noticed, and I tried to stop, but it's hard when I'm not aware I'm doing it. It's just that people keep saying things I agree with, and I want to applaud but that probably would not be appreciated either. After all, it's not like I'm replying to anyone in the real world, is it?
Blue is such a shady bitch.
10/23/2016 c33 2ArdeaSpark
Oh man, this story was such a journey - so excited for the next part
10/23/2016 c33 4phantom's love
OMG! that was so great and you let rumple survive this time, thank you. :)
10/23/2016 c33 KleopatraVII
I absolutely love the ending there! I cannot wait to see what happens next! Great job! I can't wait to see what you have done with Peter Pan's character.
10/17/2016 c32 phantom's love
oh wow! the curse again. you didn't say what they sat the perameters as so guess we wait til the next chapter to find that out. this is really good and i can't wait for the next update, thank you.
10/16/2016 c32 KleopatraVII
OMG! I cannot wait for the next chapter! This is getting good! I wish the actual show still had this good of a quality. I really love your Bae. He is kind and considerate as well as level headed. Are we going to be seeing Peter Pan anytime soon? Keep up the good work!
9/7/2016 c26 32David-El
Now I have finally caught up, and I am starting to get worried. Last time these two got ahold of Regina, it led to the heroes facing Pan and the death of Rumpelstiltskin. Speaking of whom, your characterization of him has made me even more certain on how I am going to portray him in my own story, once I finally get to it that is!
8/28/2016 c25 2ArdeaSpark
Well, that's certainly interesting. And slightly amusing because in a way, Bae is a teenage father. I am trying to imagine how that conversation is going to go because it will happen at some point, however much Rumple and Emma don't want it to
8/27/2016 c25 syed
It sounds like there were two places of interference, baelfire was supposed to be on earth to meet Emma, and someone stopped that, and due to his absence, got access to his essence to make a golem. It seems like the golem plan was made due to some kind of allure in the master plan. Surely it would have been easier to arrange for Bae to escape pan, then meet up with Emma to make a baby, rather than the golem plan.
I wonder if gold could reveal how Henry is his doom ,t o hook to get his aid to protect him and Bae. Publicly magically swear and bind himself to never bring harm to him, with every one aware he is his doom.
8/20/2016 c24 syed
Does this mean Henry is related to rumple? I doubt he is rumple son, but could he be his brother. It would be an epic mess if it was.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »