for Nothing to Worry About

1/1 c1 Guest
Wow this was really beautiful. Benji being willing to sacrifice his life in order to stop a terrorist is refreshingly different to Ethan doing it all the time. Great job!
8/31/2016 c1 Sarah
Sighhhhh... I forgot how much i truly love this. The device of deactivating the weapons vs. opening the doors, I missed that last time, it's freaking brilliant. I don't know where you come up with these elegantly logical plot devices. I just got it now, that your bad guy wants the doors open so he can escape, the MI team wants him captured so THEY don't want the doors opened, Benji cant deactivate the weapons on his own so he has to blackmail the guy into doing it, using the doors as leverage... Fucking hell, How did you even TH1N K of that? I... Ohhhh.
5/14/2016 c1 Guest
I love your stories so, so much. Never stop being awesome.
5/4/2016 c1 Guest
I always love your stories. You always get the characters' personalities right and your writing is fluid and enjoyable to read. Keep making awesome stories!
4/25/2016 c1 41Honor Reid
I enjoyed your story. I was worried there for a bit that Benji might not make it! Loved how worried Ethan and Brandt were. It was all very nicely done. Thanks!
3/14/2016 c1 writefury
Awesome job! I could totally see the characters saying everything and I was really tense through the story. Keep it up! :)
3/13/2016 c1 8Shearwater
Nice! Succinct but touching and sweet. Really liked it :)