for Trollz Jackie Chan Adventures Crossover by Khalif BrownHarriet546

3/15/2016 c1 Guest
Love it Khalif u have a great Talent a beautiful gift from god please continue writing muwahhhhhh can't wait to read the next story
3/14/2016 c1 Guest
Torren thinks this story is going to be a hit. Good job khalif. Im going to try to read a little bit this every night until i finish it. : )
3/14/2016 c2 Guest
Wow khalif this is very good can't stop reading it am very proud of you I can't wait for the next book love your sister princess
3/14/2016 c1 Aunt Susan
Your beginning is too advanced for my knowledge of realm of in which you are working. It is good. Do you have others on the drawing board ?
Great Job Khalif!
Interesting story so far. Only got up to Chapter 2 for now. Will continue to read more later.
Very proud of you .keep up the Great work
3/14/2016 c1 Lashanda Keels
Khalif...I am so very proud of you. Keep it up, this is great work. I see big things baby boy!
3/14/2016 c12 Guest
Very well written. It was a very interesting story that had me on the edge of my seat! Great job!
3/14/2016 c1 Guest
It's daddy your story is very good you did a very good job with your wording the story is Great keep doing your stores
3/14/2016 c1 Josephine Laury
Very well written and thought out. This writing increases my learning in an area which I do not read. Keep up the great works.
3/14/2016 c1 G-Body
Good Job Khalif! Keep up the good work! I'm waiting for the movie!
3/13/2016 c1 Guest
Great job Khalif, I was scared for Amethyst and Coal. It was great that the talks gave them protection. I wondered what made it work to help them? Loving it. I also like the back story of the school girls.
Aunt Melle
3/13/2016 c1 Guest
Good job "Lif"
3/13/2016 c1 Auntie Joyce
Kalif you are awesome. This pretty freaking cool. Auntie is proud! There is power in a pen! Your words matter! Please Keep writing!
3/14/2016 c2 mlgregory1
Kahlif, Auntie is so proud of you, Very good detailed book. Watching you make your draft over the summer, Now I'm amazed at all this knowledge came from that notebook. Proud of you, keep up the good work.
Can't wait for the next book.
3/14/2016 c2 robin gregory
Khalif, Thanks! Even in character your showing never give up a good fight wins in the end.. AWESOME!
18 Page 1 2 Next »