for Dragon Jinchuuriki

7/22/2016 c5 Guest
So I mostly like it, but why wouldn't Anko step in when one of her students is in the process of destroying one of their arms to pass the basic genin test, with the only reassurance being "I think I can fix it"? There's a pretty major difference between her being a bit sadistic and blatant neglecting of her duties.
7/22/2016 c3 152EvaShinobiKaiserKnight
seriously I get interested in this fic and the minute I find some dumb ass call Sakura a banshee I know people are going to bash her. Jesus why can't people see her character development before Kishimoto fucked up the series with pointless fillers to force the NaruHina pairing!?
7/22/2016 c5 Xemenon
nice chapter...
7/22/2016 c5 2miguelgiuliano.co
Una genial historia es lo que puedo decir espero que naruto obtenga a Albión si se vuelve el ser más fuerte de las naciones elementales y sea aliado de los jinchurikis; en tú historia habrá algún momento en que naruto y sus aliados vallan al universo DxD pero que ellos sean una facción independiente eso sería genial , bueno esa es mi humilde opinión. Sigue así con tu historia :D .
7/22/2016 c5 ivan0061509
good chapter hope you update soon
7/22/2016 c5 Sageofchaos
hope to read more.
7/22/2016 c5 1rinnegan18
nice story
7/22/2016 c1 Jose19
This is quite interesting because in the canon those two Dragons would have gone to Issei and Vali who is almost exactly like Sasuke a genius in terms of skill but he is obsessed with being the strongest existence in the world, and he wants to beat Great Red.

The question is whether Ddraig would be put in a Gear because he is extremely powerful he can double the power of a individual every ten seconds to have enough power to kill a God, and he can absorb the attribute of any weapon or armor into its Gauntlet, and he has another skill given much later in the story that he can fire a energy blast that can bypass any barrier from anybody, and kill the person behind it.

It is too bad that you didn't include weapons from Dxd because Dxd has the most powerful weapons in any series the only thing that can kill Ddraig is weapons to kill Dragons simply chakra attacks won't do even very powerful ones.
7/22/2016 c1 genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam
great job
6/22/2016 c4 Thranduil Arryn
I like the story!
Waiting for the next chapter.
6/19/2016 c4 bladetri
like XD
6/19/2016 c4 9Dregus
wow. naruto actually had his arms get destroyed, then regrowing them like he did. jeeze
6/19/2016 c4 Guest
Where is Kakashi!? I can't wait to see Anko's reaction to the knowledge that one of HER student's is the current Ted Dragon Emperor (I expect MUCH bragging from her to the other Jonins)!
6/19/2016 c4 1TykkiMikk
1) Wheres Kurunai and 2) That was awesome lol having Naruto sacrifice his arms lol
6/19/2016 c4 11ENDDRAGON369
Will Naruto ever go to the DxD world.
62 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »