FanFiction.Net
for Humphrey's Life

8/11/2017 c9 WolfBoy
This chapter genuinely made me laugh only at the part where Kate made Humphry laugh because I was that kid to laugh at anything, I was pretty much that one kid who would just laugh at anything, even if it was thinking about a tree( ok that was too much) but you get what I'm saying. Anyway I love the story so far, can't wait to continue.
6/25/2017 c20 11FoxyGuy87
WOW man this was amazing! Cant wait for the sequel!
5/28/2017 c12 2Wolfo100
Me: Yo! Humphrey! I have to tell you something...
Humphrey: Hey Liam! What is it?
Me: I don't like peanut butter...
Humphrey: *stabs me*
5/4/2017 c20 Guest
really gud story dude this is a lot better than TVOL GTKY and A&OHS:TBOM can't wait for de sequl
3/7/2017 c20 4Draco the Writer
Keep it up good story. I would say your right up there with GTKY.
12/20/2016 c3 11FoxyGuy87
humphrey's opinion about cod ghosts made me favorite and follow this fanfic
8/26/2016 c20 22TheRavenMocker
Sequel is awesome man.
8/25/2016 c20 Braeden
One word EPIC. slender, this have got to be the best chapter in your story. and I cant believe its over just like that. man, i cant wait for the sequel and i hope you go far on your other story
8/25/2016 c20 The Return of the Enclave
Good job on the chapter as the final battle was pretty good. I understand Humphrey's resin on leaving hell I leave that town too. At lease he got a free car and going how knows wear. Will I look forward to the sequel so have a good day.
8/25/2016 c20 6NoRoleModelz98
Wow...can't believe its over just like that. It was getting better and better every chapter. Awesome job with this story and its in my top 5 favorite A&O omega high school stories. You've came a long way with Humphrey's Life and you should feel proud of a mind blowing job you did. I can't wait for the sequel, I hope Humphrey comes back.
8/25/2016 c20 4Spirit Omega Wolf
Fak me man... thats was good. the sequel better come fast cause this is just to intresting and fasinating to stop reading job
8/25/2016 c20 1Wolfie123468
Thanks for shout out! I am expecting your quote on quote "tomorrow" sequel bby. ;D. Amazing story. I cannot wait for your next story. See ya bby. -Wolfie
8/19/2016 c19 Braeden
Wow, another fantastic chapter slender, keep up the great work. I absolutely love this story and don't want it to end so please make a sequel. AND DON'T MAKE IT HAVE A SAD ENDING LIKE MOST GOOD STORIES.
8/16/2016 c19 22TheRavenMocker
Awesome man and welcome back
8/16/2016 c19 The Return of the Enclave
Good job on the chapter and can't wait to see if Kate can save Humphrey, will tell next time have a good day.
123 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »