for Darkness Brightest Light

11/15/2020 c2 2DeadDredd
Any chance we could see you return to this? Seems like a really promising story
11/13/2019 c2 5Qorianth Grindelwald
Oh great, so let me get this straight Revan and Satele are married and they have...children? I couldn't understand if that meant actual children or not...
1/22/2019 c2 Jostanos
I wonder if Revan and his crew may be searching for his original home world where and when he was known as Harry Potter? Or may they be searching for the renegade Sith that destroyed what they knew before the Force Shockwave sent Revan and friends to a little over 3 decades BBY?
11/23/2018 c2 46Hikari Nova
revive and update this please
12/4/2017 c2 Scorpius502
Great story so far please continue
5/14/2017 c2 Blackholelord
Well I do like it. Still not sure where you are going with it.
4/10/2017 c1 Guest
So Simone who the Sith considers the second Darth revan can supposedly be defeted so easily stupid your story is crap and you need to do reaserch you idiot
2/18/2017 c2 Valiryo
wait, in the last chapter Harry (Revan) stated that he knew about the Emperor's Eternal Empire by spying on him and in this chapter he's just now learning about it from the jedi council..
2/7/2017 c2 Eljin1
interesting. im looking forward to reading more.
did revan tell satele about order 66?
while the sith empire and old republic erased all records of korriban and typhon, the fury and brentaal star should still have their coordinates. would be good places to check out for resources/info/force sensitives, and as safe rally points or hideouts.
12/6/2016 c2 600 Non C. Anon 00
This was fun. I look forward to seeing a bit more of what Harry does, especially on Earth.
11/26/2016 c2 11stars90
I love what you're doing with this! Your characters are well crafted with their own quirks and mannerisms, and your story is amazing so far.
11/18/2016 c2 1grayiron
Great chapter I like how you did Reven's meeting the Jedi Council. I hope to read the next chapter soon.
11/18/2016 c2 starboy454
excellent update
11/17/2016 c1 Guest
To much ooc things no build up of his powers , to much space jesus vibes ,and hes like a super not evil sith jesus ninja swordmaster its well written but the story is just embarrassing like a Wizard Unicorn Pegasus with super special transformation powers... if you let him pilot a gundam and sleep with 6 woman at once he could be the avatar incarnation of the mary sue god...
11/17/2016 c2 3WhiteElfElder
Harry's life is already twisted up, what is going to his homeworld going to do to him?
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »