for Fight

3/1/2020 c1 1MarinaWilliam
This is so heartbreaking but so good as well! You wrote them so well i love it
5/6/2019 c1 20takeyourside
OUCH. This was painful to read but I just couldn't stop myself. Hurt/comfort stories really do get me every time. I tend not to review older stories but I couldn't not review this. It was written incredibly, capturing exactly how they both would act in this scenario. Thank you for sharing it, even if it made my heart crumble.
3/18/2019 c1 2xninafun
Damn this story killed me!
9/19/2017 c1 vici2908
You should definitely make this a full story! With lots of fluff, pretty please ? :* excellent writing btw! I loved it
6/26/2017 c1 xScandalFan
You should make a full story off this ! :)
4/7/2016 c1 30AlternateShadesofBlue
Great start, excellent writing. I hope you decide to continue. I actually thought of a similar fic for them, funny enough, but you did a much better job than I would have!
3/17/2016 c1 ORBIS EPSILON
Please keep going!
3/17/2016 c1 Kate
That's so good! I hope you'll continue!
3/16/2016 c1 Guest
Shit, this made me emotional.
3/16/2016 c1 1gerllss
i didnt get what you mean by sick fic until i read the cancer part. btw, this story need more chapters. i wanna know how harvey will be with her during her treatment.
3/15/2016 c1 1annnahatcher
This was absolutely amazing. Every single paragraph. I love how his reaction was to search for the lump and how he remembered from the other time that it wasnt there *dies of feels*
Thank you for writing, You r awesome 3
3/15/2016 c1 Guest
I was waiting all day for an update ! Please add more chapters to this story ! There is no fic like this
3/15/2016 c1 Pa
You are such a good writer ! Congrats for making me addicted with only 1 chapter ! I need more !
3/15/2016 c1 Guest
I'm speachleess right now!
Bravo bb.
I absolutely cannot wait for more.
- Mel was here.
3/15/2016 c1 Sof
If that would ever happen he d be there for her every step of the way.. I hope if u decide to give us another chapter...this all thing will be just meaningless
Thanks for sharing :-*