for One and the Same

3/27/2018 c7 Guest
Great job!
10/23/2016 c7 Hawaiichick
Your stories are always so much fun to read. You are such a talented writter. Another great addition to the collection. Wonderful big brother caring moments for the three musketeers. Love how you tied in the time between the 2 episodes with this perfect bonus story. Thank you for sharing! Please say you'll have more in the near future.
7/3/2016 c7 128lederra
Enjoyed what I have read so far!
6/18/2016 c7 3Yazzi
This was fantastic!
4/28/2016 c7 AnotherGuest
Thank you for this slightly different take on the episode . It's nice that King Louis steps out of his self-centred attitude at least for a short time. And of course I liked the Athos/d'Artagnan moments a lot.
4/26/2016 c1 Quita
Fantastic
4/24/2016 c7 Guest06
Very well written ending! Perfect way to finish :D Look forward to seeing more of your stories soon I hope!
4/24/2016 c7 Debbie
I loved the Athos/d'Art moments. Truly great! And your ending was perfect! Terrific story! Hated to see it end.
4/25/2016 c7 72MusketeerAdventure
Thank you for sharing with us your wonderful story! I will miss the updates; but look forward to reading your next endeavor!
4/24/2016 c7 105Tidia
Quite seamless! I very much enjoyed the Athos and d'Artagnan quiet time.
4/24/2016 c7 72Keesha
Nice segway to the next episode.
4/24/2016 c7 FierGascon
Wonderful ride! Luved it!

Fav part: the dialogue in the rain!

Thanks for sharing this: it's a keeper alright!

Looking forward to your next fic! :-D
4/24/2016 c7 176AZGirl
I really enjoyed this story and look forward to your next!
4/24/2016 c7 43CaroH
Nice tie in to the next episode. I like the fact that these two men can enjoy each other's company in silence or with the minimum amount of conversation. It shows how easy they are around each other. I believe it is right that Athos wouldn't share his thoughts about Milady though. He is a very private man.
4/24/2016 c7 Helensg
Nice introduction to The Good Traitor.
Can't wait for your sequel to More than I really enjoyed this story MTB was brilliant and hope there is much h/c for our beloved in the sequel.
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »