for Any Port in a Storm

2/5/2019 c15 AmethystPone
Heh, and the cycle continue...Shipgirls don't seem to be disappearing, but instead start planning invasion campaign... Wit the human admirals too...
10/22/2018 c12 ShurikVch
Their presence forces a shift in balance of magical power. Just like nature abhors a vacuum, magic abhors imbalance. I have memories of worlds where Abyssals were land-based and opposed by tankgirls. On some heavily magical worlds, we fight as more abstract beings, and are opposed by Djinn or dragons.

So, does it mean - in the Mass Effect, Reapers were Abyssals IN SPAAACE!?
(And resurrected Shepard was, in fact, shipgirl of SSV Normandy SR-1 - Norma Shepard?)
7/10/2018 c15 KongouBongo
i really like the story and the Kancolle background. a lot of the fanfic the world is bad but hasnt really gone to pot. people dont understand how screwed we would be if we were not allowed on the coast. humanity would like but wouldnt be pretty.
6/19/2018 c15 Thermidor606
This is a very cool story, I love the way it worked out at the end as well.
5/5/2017 c15 Old steamer
Say are you considering making a sequel to this story because I would totally recommend doing so at some point in the future as this is a great starting point for a whole series of worm/Kantai collection crossovers.
4/5/2017 c15 2Xanthia Sorel
A very enjoyable story that highlights characters that do not usually receive much attention.
2/24/2017 c15 amimai002
Ziz and Hoppo, the combination should be made illegal due to cuteness overload!

Was a fun read!
2/23/2017 c3 amimai002
Have to admit, that was dark... but I like your stile, and your attention, it's nice to read a story so well made.
1/21/2017 c15 theis38
just.. DAMM! best shipgirl story I've read so far. Add worm crossover and this is in the top 40 best fanfiction I've read.
6/21/2016 c8 1Indecisive Bob
Nice story so far! One thing I'm curious about: It seems as if you've made Squealer/Wrench black, but I was under the impression that Squealer was the very definition of druggy White Trash. Was that just fanon? Or are you just making your own interpretation of Wrench? Your characterization of her is very good, just a whee bit different than I was expecting.
6/17/2016 c15 Forsaken139
And so the cycle continues.
6/17/2016 c14 Forsaken139
Never thought this story would have gone in this direction: makes this story all the more fascinating read.
6/17/2016 c13 Forsaken139
You know, sometimes I forget how powerful the Endbringers are—due to the Endbringers usually utilizing a fraction of their full power.
6/17/2016 c12 Forsaken139
Civil Hoppo is best Hoppo.
6/17/2016 c11 Forsaken139
I think everyone forgot that Hoppo is in a 'have-no-fucks-to-give' mode and will probably decimate Smurgh if the endbringer decides to be aggressive.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »